• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
I saw him take it off at a wing joint one time and set it on the table. Everybody around us just got quite and stared so he started shaking it at them yelling white power! :****:

That is awesome :rolf: :rolf:

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Lmao, good one, 50 points. Haha.

I'm fairly strong in the area of math, so not worried a bit there. My only worry is that they invited several, will interview several, and still pick someone's nephew or son, just going through the motions even though they know who they want to hire bc its company policy. That's how it is where I work. Seen it happen numerous times.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man with a disability should have it whooped. Maybe go in there and have a coming out party.

bjeep said:
That is awesome :rolf: :rolf:
Same night. We were sharing a hotel room and he had his fake one off and was hoping around. Phone rings and my ol lady answers. She is quite for a second then says well I guess we can tell our one legged handicapped friend he can't walk around in your hotel and hangs up. She started dying laughing and said the people below us had called the front desk complaining about us jumping on the beds and onto the floor. I guess they believed us cause they never came and checked ro see if we were lying.

Re: Re:

bjeep said:
If that is true. Why not pick to dumbest ones to :dunno: test. That way it makes it look like it was a fair shot?
They have to give every one that is qualified an equal shot so they don't have to go back and explain themselves later should someone try to pull the discrimination against protected class card or some other bullshit. Make it seem as if they play by the rules and everyone gets a fair shot even if they already have a predetermined choice. Covers their ass.

Not sure if I've told this story or not, but I applied for an office job at work that my current job pretty much qualified me for. The guy that did it for years took a quality job within and while he was a smart guy, he had no college degree. Just fell into it with a little previous experience just as I could have.

Well I applied, got an interview, interviewed with a lady in upper management at work at like 9am, went back home, went back to work to begin my shift at 2pm, opened my computer and email, and already had an email saying I was no longer being considered for the position. It was sent less than an hour after my interview was over.

They recently had hired a german materials engineer who was here on a work visa with his wife, also from Germany. Well wouldn't ya know, his wife magically got the job, then their work visa was up, and the bitch and her husband (he was cool) went back to Germany a few months ago. Whereas they would be better invested in hiring me as I would be working in that position or at least in the front office for a long time. But they didn't post her job this time after she left, they slid someone that was in coaching development in it. Coaching development is where they take a candidate from the manufacturing floor and put them into temporary low level management training position.

Not pissed I didn't get it, just that she got it solely bc her hubby worked there at the time. There were others I work with that actually had degrees that put in for it and didn't get it. One of them should have got the job instead of her.

But that's how politics goes. Just hope I don't waste my time going up there to take that test and then go back for an interview just for someone's kinfolk to end up with it anyways. Got my fangers crossed!

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
Same night. We were sharing a hotel room and he had his fake one off and was hoping around. Phone rings and my ol lady answers. She is quite for a second then says well I guess we can tell our one legged handicapped friend he can't walk around in your hotel and hangs up. She started dying laughing and said the people below us had called the front desk complaining about us jumping on the beds and onto the floor. I guess they believed us cause they never came and checked ro see if we were lying.
You speak of good times! Luckily, there still stands a video from that night in Buffalo Connection haha.

http://youtu.be/-11XdQOiW18

Was that the same night we bout died in the Satillac playing rally car leaving the GAP? Memory is fuzzy. Also I think that was same night I tried to break BK Matt's bicycle pump trying to air up my Saturn tire that got pinched in the rally car wreck hahahaha fawk me. If there ever was a night I should have went to jail, it was then.

That's the night. I rolled the buggy, we ditched the sattilac, and managed to not get kicked out of anywhere we went!

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
That's the night. I rolled the buggy, we ditched the sattilac, and managed to not get kicked out of anywhere we went!
Can't get away with many of those nights and not end up hurt or in jail lol. We raised so much hell that day/night

Ha that you tube video shows you propped up on the table waving your nub saying it! Hahahahahahahaha :woot:

Re:

Lmao good times. I have a bunch of pics from that day in my photobucket. BK matt was riding around and filming on a faggy racing quad and got stuck in the mud. I was riding with you and we pulled a 400 lb atv out of the mud with your buggy haha. That was funny to me.

Got dayum, I had all kinds.of fun before I got married. Hahahaha

Re:

Haha I just looked, pics are awesome from that day. Give me a while to get home and charge my phone and I will do a pic dump from that day. Had some good ones of JohnG in .38 too :(

I've been married since before I knew you and still do it to this day. Just gonna throw that out there. thumb.gif

Hahahahaha, that was the first time I ever went drifting in the back seat of a Saturn.... all the sudden Josh yells " Ditch" and just politely ends up in a ditch !!! I did not sign up for that btw ! Hahahahaha Fun times for sure !!!! It's crazy y'all didn't get kicked out the restaurant since some seats were occupied by urbans

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lol can't believe the Satillac is gone :(

Pics in no specific order. Some dandies lol.

64edcedf3c53c0c9f3500c5b25856d20.jpg

ba61cbbcf94b80cb646317a2456a2c97.jpg

b8c13cd18ea97b39f7242ad9fa8157d2.jpg

a281377b66b7e305ea7b964fcb67fa8c.jpg

c34995e5331b369dfc33ad282a20ea71.jpg

1a7573d9314a7c2e574d52a64521080c.jpg

a7e46b23e85f9afd7f05b72776a6a1ac.jpg

b2a09c41d8b72742a8602651d5ce2e6e.jpg

35455dde796291cfb6b3cd4eccd7a4ee.jpg

348bde6b5bd50a4ffdb7219e5b65371b.jpg

6cd1d9bfdf3324d55fece7de385c7aa7.jpg

ab20ac346a4a7f6a0f64b8f24e26aee8.jpg

3007d48abf8c8da1d067773ffd75e973.jpg

7e96b89dbb3b0f87920d6daf0a397a3f.jpg

79e9905c5df6a3d151bd2b59de913e4c.jpg

8b29c343ff50bb2cdcead7fe48abc6d7.jpg

6be42d3c7093300dd6ebe36ca0fa6dca.jpg

bb3bf8f4d23ee69388442e0854ff89cc.jpg

ed087bc6e8d41f05af3428a33c3a17ca.jpg

04ba2d0edbeafcfcab9dd5fcad46f921.jpg

Re:

Also, correction...Brock pulled Matt's quad out, not you lol drank a lot since then, couldn't remember.

Hahaha... we were talking about that steering wheel with Hagen at BKORP. Jon fixed it shortly after that ride and we still use it now .
a18f149515d52831b8698f6f934617df.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Haha I'd threw it away, figured that was a bad luck steering wheel LOL

Just heard there were over 500 applicants for the job I put in for...wow. :wtflol: