• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
I could be wrong though healthcare turned out amazing when the government stepped in. ::)
And Banking, and transportation, and the automobile industry.

And do you really want a government that has a horrible reputation for running and censoring the media running the internet?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

I think they should leave the internet neutral, what will happen, the big ISP companies will give their content preference and companies like Netflix can suck ass.

Government regs aren't always a bad thing, trust me I don't want bigger govt, without regs we'd all be dead by now or so sick we wish we were, they deregulated the housing market and look what happened there, fat cats got rich and economy crashed, they can now regulate what websites you can visit and and charge ya more to go to popular sites, be kinda like satellite tv, right now ya can look and do whatever ya want on the net, I feel like I'm losing a freedom and gonna have to open my wallet, guess this is America now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To freely surf the web, the can limit where you go, or block certain websites altogether, bottom line it's about money isp's will make record profits and I'd bet my paycheck politicians will get kick backs

Re:

What are the details of this data threshold and no longer being able to freely surf the web? Link to details? What did he change?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It's basically the fcc repealing net neutrality http://money.cnn.com/2017/11/21/technology/fcc-net-neutrality/index.html

And anybody rocking a fire stick with kody, it prob won't work anymore

Net neutrality didn't come to be until Obama, could you not freely surf the web before him?

Zjman said:
And anybody rocking a fire stick with kody, it prob won't work anymore

Dang. It's like they don't want you thieving and stealing anymore.

Bastards. laughing1

TBItoy said:
Dang. It's like they don't want you thieving and stealing anymore.

Bastards. laughing1

That's what I was thinking LOL ya mean they can't have free tv anymore, including free access to PPV shows?!!? Oh well. I've never been interested in getting one mainly because I don't want to have to "steal" tv programming.

I read through that article. Still not sure I know enough about it to make a judgement one way or the other. Just because some democrat commented that this was the worse thing in the world, doesn't mean that I'm going to blindly support that opinion Lol.

The only thing I read that really didn't set right with me was that this Pai guy (see what I did there) used to be a lawyer for Verizon Wireless. So I see him as being a little biased toward benefitting companies moreso than consumers.

http://rare.us/rare-politics/populist/the-hysteria-over-the-planned-repeal-of-net-neutrality-is-completely-unwarranted/

Re:

We ate good today! Got enough leftovers to eat on for a couple days, and I'm gonna be grilling a bunch of stuff Saturday, producing even more leftovers. Jeezus, I'm gonna gain 20 lbs by Sunday.

Flew to St.Louis today. Man, it feels good to be home...
It's been 12 minutes and I haven't heard "Roll Eagle" or "War Tide"!!!!

One shot and killed at an Iron bowl party in the neighborhood tonight, stupid sumbitches had kids at the party! What is wrong with people?

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

grcthird said:
One shot and killed at an Iron bowl party in the neighborhood tonight, stupid sumbitches had kids at the party! What is wrong with people?
Details?

Latest posts