• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

86chevota said:
WTF when did you turn gay? You and JD been sword fighting again? Who the **** doesn't eat ***** ? :gtfo:

Another failed attempt at humor? You must be butter, cuz yer always on a roll. :flipoff1: :JRich:

Made me think of this....LMAO Great movie.

57962575.jpg

TBItoy said:
And? I'd eat the hell out of a horse. No different than a goat/pig/cow/sheep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He'll if you fried rocks I'd prolly eat them. Coon and opossum are about the only thing I can think of I'd turn down. I've probably eaten it and didn't know but those things are nasty creatures

tonybolton said:
Married...don't hafta do that no mo'. ;)

I had this old :JRich: man at work years ago told me, "show me a man that won't get his head off that pillow, I'll take his wife and his dog" :rolf:

TBItoy said:
Well that's not a farm animal but yeah whatever. Meat is meat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quot

Tony Nick is not an urban he can live off the land. He doesn't hang out at girly bars and drink tutti-frutti's all day and take selfie's unlike some want to be man on earth

BUG-E J said:
He'll if you fried rocks I'd prolly eat them. Coon and opossum are about the only thing I can think of I'd turn down. I've probably eaten it and didn't know but those things are nasty creatures

A coon literally washes everything it eats. They are like micro bears.

Now a possum, I've seen them crawl out of a bloated cow carcass and fight off coyotes.

But my gran mammy says they are pretty good if you pen em up and feed em table scraps for about a month before you butcher em. :****: true story

TBItoy said:

Now a possum, I've seen them crawl out of a bloated cow carcass and fight off coyotes.

But my gran mammy says they are pretty good if you pen em up and feed em table scraps for about a month before you butcher em. :****: true story
I know people that eat both and love them. I'm out. I just can't do it

TBItoy said:

A possum is white meat just saying. Pretty tasty barbecued

I'm surprisingly not a big squirrel fan either. I mean I'll eat it but I'm not going out there shooting them, cleaning, and cooking them
****ing tree rats.

BUG-E J said:
I'm surprisingly not a big squirrel fan either. I mean I'll eat it but I'm not going out there shooting them, cleaning, and cooking them
****ing tree rats.

I've only ate squirrel one time. We were riding atv's and camping one time back in high school and my buddy's uncles went squirrel hunting after we sat up camp, then dressed them suckers and blackened grilled em on a camp grill. I remember it tasting pretty decent, but was tough meat.

blacksheep10 said:
I don't get lumping coons and opossums in teh same category. Coons are little geniuses and opossums and disgusting filthy creatures.
I'm not pushing anyone out of the way to eat either, but if I had to choose...
Well my hatred for coons, squirrels, and turkey comes from those bastards eating all my deer corn. I've trapped some and I will say a coon was the only thing I remember not stinking so bad you knew before you saw it

Latest posts