• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Rick did not show up to work today. He ran out of gas on the side of the road and has no money for more gas.

You should clock out and go pick him up.....Or better yet, go buy him some gas and bring it to him.

Re:

Lmao, Rick is a superstar. Sounds like the dynamite designs guy but with 0 talent for anything.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ForMud said:
You should clock out and go pick him up.....Or better yet, go buy him some gas and bring it to him.

Sadly....our pool to pick from, that is about par for the course. Every now and then you get an average or slightly below average one and you're like, "Wow...thanks!"

It sounds like the construction field. The biggest problem I hear is finding people to 1- What to work 2-Pass a drug test 3- Show up everyday 4 -Have a drivers licence.
Throwing money at the problem doesn't help. On a State or Fed job a laborer makes $43 an hour.......Still can't find people.
I can't imagine what's going to happen if they do pass an infrastructure bill.

ForMud said:
It sounds like the construction field. The biggest problem I hear is finding people to 1- What to work 2-Pass a drug test 3- Show up everyday 4 -Have a drivers licence.
Throwing money at the problem doesn't help. On a State or Fed job a laborer makes $43 an hour.......Still can't find people.
I can't imagine what's going to happen if they do pass an infrastructure bill.

Probably have to hire some mexicans laughing1

Re:

Newest ****ery from douchebag creepo Biology teacher - thinks it would be cool to feel a human growing inside him....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

al1tonyota said:
You gonna grow inside of him?

We had a test today and I didn't even know we were having one. He is so all over the place in class, I thought for sure we hadn't covered enough for a test yet. He said it was open book and we could use our notes. I'm like what fawking notes, I just had about a half page of stuff written down because when he does decide to discuss biology, it's hurried through and skimmed over horribly. The test was possibly the hardest test I have taken in my life, and it was open book. I will feel good if I made a C. I'm usually an A or high B student. When I looked at the test, I shook my head and couldn't believe it was structured to be so difficult after the bullshit "teaching" he has done so far. I wouldn't call it teaching. Worst teacher I have had in any sort of school period....even when that recovered drug addict trailer trash stinky guy tried to teach a couple Sunday school classes one time when I was younger. Haha.

The test was structured as such: 4 sections of 10 questions/statements in each section, and you had a 12 term word bank for each 10 question section. So there were at minimum 2 extra words, but some words could be used more than once. The questions/statements were worded differently than in the book and used different terms. At the end, there were 3 discussion questions. The 4 sections of word matching were terrible. It sounds crazy that I'm making this big of a deal over an open book test, but flipping through 3 chapters worth of archae, protists, fungi, prokaryotes, and bacteria ****, I may have found half the answers and guessed on the others. Ready for this semester to be behind me. :****:

Rick is a work today. Stated he has a "floating gas tank" and you "never know how much gas you have."

I asked him if his tripometer worked. "Well yea, that works but don't do me no good for gas!" I educated Rick on the direct relation of miles traveled to gallons used. I still don't think it has sunk in yet.

tonybolton said:
I cannot look a female in the face after hearing her flush the toilet 3 times. Soo awkward....

You do know that the Transgender bathroom issue went out with that other so called president. RIGHT? :flipoff1:

ADMINISTRATOR

tonybolton said:
Rick is a work today. Stated he has a "floating gas tank" and you "never know how much gas you have."

I asked him if his tripometer worked. "Well yea, that works but don't do me no good for gas!" I educated Rick on the direct relation of miles traveled to gallons used. I still don't think it has sunk in yet.

He's going to be calling you "Uncle Tony" soon.

Did you ask him what the hell a floating gas tank even means?

ForMud said:
Did you ask him what the hell a floating gas tank even means?

No. He is full of "bait statements". Meaning he says things where he wants you to inquire further so he can begin an elaborate story about his trials and tribulations.

#1 I am not Barbra Walters
#2 I am paid to ensure activities inside the walls of this building are complete
#3 I am NOT paid to worry about personal activities outside the building premises.
#4 I am NOTpaid to fix personal problems.

tonybolton said:
No. He is full of "bait statements". Meaning he says things where he wants you to inquire further so he can begin an elaborate story about his trials and tribulations.

#1 I am not Barbra Walters
#2 I am paid to ensure activities inside the walls of this building are complete
#3 I am NOT paid to worry about personal activities outside the building premises.
#4 I am NOTpaid to fix personal problems.
Ha thats pretty good. I have worked at my new job a year now. There are about 15 employees and there are still 4 i havent spoken too. Everybody here thinks im the biggest asshole ever but you know what? Nobody bothers me or tells me their problems. Its awesome.

tonybolton said:

I'm a sucker when it comes to that, I love to hear some of the BS that flows out of peoples mouths.

My thought process is they are being PAID to tell me that BS story.....that doesn't sit well with me. I'll gladly listen on THEIR break or THEIR lunch time though.