• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Data login.....supertooonin

f5e70b99dc2af27af072ecd1a2676d05.jpg

Lessons from yesterday.....Don't lay on the grounding clamp when welding ( Not the first time I did this ) Also don't check to see if the soldering iron is still hot with your finger.

Update on new guy at work.

States he's going to be starting his own business in 3 to 5 years....but not sure what it will be.

Also stated he did not have money for groceries this week.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Update on new guy at work.

States he's going to be starting his own business in 3 to 5 years....but not sure what it will be.

Also stated he did not have money for groceries this week.
He just window shoppin...Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

civicmindedex79 said:
This in my experience are the ones that are always starting business's.
Hence why small business success rates are turrible. Lol.

One of my wife's friends shared this image on facespace....I had a field day with it. So many things wrong with those numbers....but ppl see it, share it, and like "this is why I'm broke all the time" haha

f4f34433c6db8d718d84f5da2cc989de.jpg

blacksheep10 said:
I already hate your wife's friend
Yep. ****ing kills me. The comments under it are worse. You can't reason with these people either. ****ing idiots.

c6ace8315db5fe5fd05fcc1a1274df51.jpg

Well, that persons comment is somewhat correct. The system can trap people with controllable medical conditions like epilepsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
Well, that persons comment is somewhat correct. The system can trap people with controllable medical conditions like epilepsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which probably adds up to what, 1% of the problem? The problem is that way too many people in our area depend on assistance. Obviously there are those that need it which is why it's in place, but most do not. The system is not broken because the govt broke'd it.....it's broke because people abuse the fawk out of it.