• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Which probably adds up to what, 1% of the problem? The problem is that way too many people in our area depend on assistance. Obviously there are those that need it which is why it's in place, but most do not. The system is not broken because the govt broke'd it.....it's broke because people abuse the fawk out of it.

Oh I agree it gets abused big time.

The problems grow when the system is designed to keep people dependent even when they want to help themselves. I used to think those people didn't exist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update on new guy..

Was in a rock band....toured the world.

Had a $2800 watch

Had a car that would do 150mph in 1/4.....street tires/small block/all motor.....drove it to work everyday(he found out which car was mine in the parking lot...uuughhhh...)

Lost 1/2 his hearing because he would play guitar the loudest of anyone.

tonybolton said:
Update on new guy..

Was in a rock band....toured the world.

Had a $2800 watch

Had a car that would do 150mph in 1/4.....street tires/small block/all motor.....drove it to work everyday(he found out which car was mine in the parking lot...uuughhhh...)

Lost 1/2 his hearing because he would play guitar the loudest of anyone.

It's hell looking in the mirror, ain't it?

With all these stories I'd almost think he used to be a truck driver.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

onepieceatatime said:

2nd worst thing about my job. I dont want to talk to drivers, dont want to hear about their dog, what happened on the road the other day, drama with other drivers in the same company, and no the fawking load is not and will not be ready early! Follow the scheduled time, it works better for all of us. Come in, get loaded, sign for the freight, leave, I got **** to do. Lol. Always seems like the worst smelling ones are the ones that want to try to stay around and shoot the **** too.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
How is that band synonymous with loud guitaring?

I picked them only because they are from Knoxville. When the band I played in, covered their stuff, we played it loud I can tell you.

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

dwa2469 said:
only because they are from Knoxville
I thought of that but figured you wouldn't insult them that bad relating this douche to them lol.

Tony needs to be an invester in this guy, sounds like he's going places. 40 of the 60 investors Jeff Bezos approached didn't think he was going anywhere either....look at him now. Haha

So I'm trying to help the guy....step his game up a bit. We get a trailer in with 52 48" pallets. Basically 26 double stacks. I tell Rick I'm gonna get on a Reach truck(google it), and he's gonna offload these and taxi them back to me in the back of the warehouse where i'll put'em up. Ricks on board...ready to go!

I take a stack and head to the back....put'em up....waitin' on Rick. 5 minutes. Still waitin' on Rick. Drive back up and he's got one fork IN the pallet and one fork caught under slat UNDER the pallet. Hes scratchin his head and driving around in figure 8's and can't shake this pregnant ex-girlfriend of a pallet.

I un-**** Rick and we're back on track. I grab another stack...head to the back...put'em up.....waitin' on Rick. 5 minutes. I drive back up i'll be damned he's done it again.

Fast forward 2hrs later and we've got this time-logged 45 minute trailer unloaded and back to the warehouse stock racks. :)

Is one of the forks bent?
The driver here likes to tilt the forks up when he goes into a pallet....Rips right into the product on the pallet, then proceeds to leave trails of **** around the yard and the shop. Then says it wasn't him.
I've seen some pretty epic battles between him and a pallet stuck on a fork......Also when the hand pallet jack doesn't fit in the pallet.....Game on. :popcorn:

tonybolton said:
So I'm trying to help the guy....step his game up a bit. We get a trailer in with 52 48" pallets. Basically 26 double stacks. I tell Rick I'm gonna get on a Reach truck(google it), and he's gonna offload these and taxi them back to me in the back of the warehouse where i'll put'em up. Ricks on board...ready to go!

I take a stack and head to the back....put'em up....waitin' on Rick. 5 minutes. Still waitin' on Rick. Drive back up and he's got one fork IN the pallet and one fork caught under slat UNDER the pallet. Hes scratchin his head and driving around in figure 8's and can't shake this pregnant ex-girlfriend of a pallet.

I un-**** Rick and we're back on track. I grab another stack...head to the back...put'em up.....waitin' on Rick. 5 minutes. I drive back up i'll be damned he's done it again.

Fast forward 2hrs later and we've got this time-logged 45 minute trailer unloaded and back to the warehouse stock racks. :)

Sounds like a reality show, call it "Southern Warehouse 'Tards"

TacomaJD said:
Sounds like a reality show, call it "Southern Warehouse 'Tards"
It's not just a southern thing, warehouse workers are some my least favorite to deal with in the rental department.

ForMud said:
Is one of the forks bent?
The driver here likes to tilt the forks up when he goes into a pallet....Rips right into the product on the pallet, then proceeds to leave trails of **** around the yard and the shop. Then says it wasn't him.

Same here! LOL. One of the forks is bent, but I'm talkin like 2 or 3 mm's if that.

I've seen some pretty epic battles between him and a pallet stuck on a fork......Also when the hand pallet jack doesn't fit in the pallet.....Game on. :popcorn:

SAME HERE!!! The pallet jack is an instant cuss fest! Hence no one wants to use it. LOL

onepieceatatime said:

Speaking of truck drivers...

****, I can't post that for the odd chance it gets shown to my boss. Text me for a good story.