• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I think Rick is just Tonys alter ego for one of his other screen names.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Enough to piss you off......I got a lot done in the shop on Sat, about 5 in the afternoon I started cleaning things up and was feeling good, bout time for a bourbon and ice...........Then I knocked over a five gallon bucket of antifreeze/oil, **** went everywhere.....Spent the next hour and a half cleaning it up

ForMud said:
Enough to piss you off......I got a lot done in the shop on Sat, about 5 in the afternoon I started cleaning things up and was feeling good, bout time for a bourbon and ice...........Then I knocked over a five gallon bucket of antifreeze/oil, **** went everywhere.....Spent the next hour and a half cleaning it up

Ha, I dropped a 1/4 of a bowl of cereal this morning and it pissed me off. That doesn't seem so bad now.

Perspective.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
That sounds like a recipe for the eventual firing of Mr. Bolton for Rick's defamation. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tony makes more picking up cans than most on here :JRich:

Well, I wonder if Josh will post a pic of his 401k retirement today? The stock market has tanked the last couple days...

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
Well, I wonder if Josh will post a pic of his 401k retirement today? The stock market has tanked the last couple days...
Allow me.
5aa362c75784bdbc030a414f820ccd30.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

What do you do when you start running a fever, aches and chills, and out of town for work? 1000mg of vitamin C, alternating Advil and Tylenol, and try and stay hydrated. skully

I would say don't let my wife sell my toys when I'm gone, but she'd keep my truck and strip the tins out of :****:my xj for her CJ.

Gains were up to $4k few days ago, all that gone plus $730 more gone too! What am I gonna do?! Not worry about it is what I'm gonna do. Lol I'm sure it will come back around.

260868d21ee83c36f10083a028aa84a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We had an issue with a mis-delivered trailer. We had unloaded the trailer and staged on our dock....all of it. Get an email 45 minutes later stating the trailer was supposed to be delivered to our other facility across the interstate.

Driver returns to facility. I ask Rick to re-load the trailer...the same trailer that delivered it. 30min later, Rick states it wont all fit.

Rick states he loaded trucks for 10 years. :)

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Tony sounds like you are having a bad case of the ricks.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I had a "Rick" one time. He took me to HR for harassment. The last straw was I made signs to go on all the waste containers that said something to the effect of "Ricked up paper goes here" "Ricked up metal goes here" "Ricked up cores go here" :rolf: :rolf:

So what does Rick do???? He bids to another department and ends up putting his hand on the J Hook of a crane and still hooks the roll to crush his whole hand.