• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

seats

W

wontwork

Can't really decide which type of seat I want to go with. Gona buy Corbeau for shure but don't know if I want to go all vinyl or vinyl with cloth centers. What are your thoughts?

P said:
all vynil , its a no brainer.

thats the way I am leaning, but I am still undecide. Will decide befoe the end of the day and order before 3:00.

I am trying to decide this right now also with my new covers. Thought about vinyl but I dont want them to stick to me in the summer and have ass sweat and ass stuck to seat all day. I know they are easier to clean when they get muddy but how are they to sit when its hot?

Matt O. said:
I am trying to decide this right now also with my new covers. Thought about vinyl but I dont want them to stick to me in the summer and have ass sweat and ass stuck to seat all day. I know they are easier to clean when they get muddy but how are they to sit when its hot?

Pony up for some WOD seats and then buy yourself some cheapass covers from the zone and keep your man juices to yourself. :flipoff1:

I went with cloth because it dries faster and feels better in the summer. On the other hand, they look worn as they fade.

CHASMAN9 said:
Pony up for some WOD seats and then buy yourself some cheapass covers from the zone and keep your man juices to yourself. :flipoff1:

WOD? You mean twisted stitch? I am just getting new covers, keep my frames. PRP has always taking care of me and I like their product. Just wondering how they work in the heat and humidity around here.

I have cloth seats in mine - they are comfortable as hell but hold moisture like a sum bitch. I have to cover them even just for dew or they will be wet all day long.

Matt O. said:
WOD? You mean twisted stitch? I am just getting new covers, keep my frames. PRP has always taking care of me and I like their product. Just wondering how they work in the heat and humidity around here.

I switched out the Corbeau cloth insert seats that were in my buggy originally, with the vinyl Corbeaus that were in the Bronco because the yellow cloth stained up too easy and wouldn't clean up as well. The other reason is because the stiching between the cloth and the vinyl came apart at the seams. I just went to the zone and picked up a couple of waterproof seat covers and put them on for when the clay flys. thumb.gif

I went all through the summer in mine and didnt notice the seats sticking or being hotter or uncomfortable at all. I think the longevity of vinyl centers is were its at, but like I said I didnt notice any ill attributes about them being sticky on my back or anything.

I have cloth beards, think they look and feel better but after last weekend I wiish they were all vinyl. I dont know what to clean mine with either :dunno: The next time around I will have vinyl. Although the cloth and vinyl Corbeaus are nice, I put some in a truck and they look and feel nice.

Marty said:
I have cloth beards, think they look and feel better but after last weekend I wiish they were all vinyl. I dont know what to clean mine with either :dunno: The next time around I will have vinyl. Although the cloth and vinyl Corbeaus are nice, I put some in a truck and they look and feel nice.

When you get them cleaned up, try Scotchgarding them. It's only temporary, but it did work for mine. thumb.gif

love stains just wipe off when ur rockin' da vinyl :drinkers:

***take note of this J Rich***

...then again, J Rich just uses a blue tarp when he's gettin' lucky... can't hide bumper-pull!