• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Student Walk Outs

muddinmetal said:
I have more respect for gun rights to do that ****. I owned 8 or 9 firearms before I graduated high school. I would have sat in class and ranted most likely.

Noooooooo..... you rant..... never......

muddinmetal said:
Since when did a kid's opinion matter at school anyways?

I had this discussion with the old lady about 4 months ago. The KIDS decided where they would be going for their trip for some academic club this year. The KIDS decided they were going to San Fran to the tune of $2700. I told the ole lady to take a ****ing flying leap. Wanna guess who is shelling out the money for the kid to goto San Fran? Yep of course the ole lady is.... that is such bullshit to me and still a point of argument at the house. Rant off and back on subject.

So back on subject........ in the court of book of faces has anyone seen all of the teachers and parents that are saying they cant believe anyone would have a problem with this? They are saying ti was only 17 mins and it was to show respect for the 17 lost. I believe parents and teachers alike don't have a clue what all of this means.

I may have already posted this but now they are planning another for next month to recognize the Columbine shooting. When is enough enough??

muddinmetal said:
Since when did a kid's opinion matter at school anyways?

It only matters when it supports the lying media's leftist agenda.

My text message to my 16 yr old son this am. He texts me "here when he gets to school.

Attachments

• 20180314_074615.png
    20180314_074615.png
    58.7 KB · Views: 99
Eddyj said:
Good kid...
Tell your boy he has at least 3 more fake internet friends on HL who thinks he is alright

Ha thanks. He is old enough now I kinda have to let him fail and learn vs stopping him before he does. In some situations.

I'm pissed to say the least about the whole deal. Our school system decided it was a good idea to have a fire drill at 10am this morning. They first told them no one was going to be aloud to exit the building in protest at 10am. Then at 9:55 they announced they would be having a fire drill at 10am and everyone had to go outside for the drill. What ticks me off that is was planned because the local newspaper was there taking pictures and videoing the kids walking out of the school. Don't really know if there is anything that can be done about it or just go to the school in the morning and let them know what I think of it.

Schools are full of pussies.... 24 foot rule anyone? How does a single gunman walk into a school of 2K or more and not get tackled first ? ****ing pussies... :gtfo:

poolman said:
Are you a parent? Just curious?

Yes Sir. Are you? Have you ever traveled the world? Have you ever had to defend yourself. Why do you ask Two Dogs?