• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Student Walk Outs

Yes, very proud parent. Traveled the world no, just vacation in nice spots out of the US, but not the world. Yep defense is not a problem with or without a gun (which I carry 90%of the time)

Just asking a question,,,, thinking about a post you replied to about my son on a airplane. It's all good. And I have no clue WTF 2 dogs mean??

poolman said:
Yes, very proud parent. Traveled the world no, just vacation in nice spots out of the US, but not the world. Yep defense is not a problem with or without a gun (which I carry 90%of the time)

Just asking a question,,,, thinking about a post you replied to about my son on a airplane. It's all good. And I have no clue WTF 2 dogs mean??

I don't remember that post but I'm sure it was direct and to the point. Two dogs quote is from a movie and there is no disrespect behind it. Teenagers should be able to defend themselves is my point. The world is a sick ****ing place.

jeepmedic said:
I don't remember that post but I'm sure it was direct and to the point. Two dogs quote is from a movie and there is no disrespect behind it. Teenagers should be able to defend themselves is my point. The world is a sick ****ing place.

Direct ya, for a **** head parent, no disrespect. That's the point.

And by defend do you mean right to bring a gun to school? Or fight? And I brought guns to school in my truck, it wasent even a thought back then. Sad.

poolman said:
Direct ya, for a **** head parent, no disrespect. That's the point.

And by defend do you mean right to bring a gun to school? Or fight?And I brought guns to school in my truck, it wasent even a thought back then. Sad.

Its amazing that you can refer to me as a dickhead parent when you don't even know me, it really shows your intelligence. By defend yourself I meant life or death situation. Guns in school? NO.. Teenagers these days can't handle the responsibility that comes with firearms. No disrespect.

:rolf: Intelligence?? Look at you profile. " When your dumb you got to be tough" molaugh Sooooo..... your kids would have jumped up like Chuck Norris and kicked some ass???

poolman said:
:rolf: Intelligence?? Look at you profile. " When your dumb you got to be tough" molaugh Sooooo..... your kids would have jumped up like Chuck Norris and kicked some ass???

I don't know for sure but they wouldn't have hid in the corner and pissed themselves. Its a quote, meant to be comical not a mission statement. Please don't breed.

jeepmedic said:
I don't know for sure but they wouldn't have hid in the corner and pissed themselves. Its a quote, meant to be comical not a mission statement. Please don't breed.

You have no clue what they would do. Hopefully they never will. And by the way go **** yourself. Get on a trail sometime and not a computer.

poolman said:
You have no clue what they would do. Hopefully they never will. And by the way go **** yourself. Get on a trail sometime and not a computer.

Pick up a weapon and defend something besides your ego sometime. And yes by all means go **** yourself with a chainsaw. Go squeeze a scale and let off some of that pent up aggression.

jeepmedic said:
Pick up a weapon and defend something besides your ego sometime. And yes by all means go **** yourself with a chainsaw. Go squeeze a scale and let off some of that pent up aggression.

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

"Can't argue with a idiot, they'll drag you down to there level and beat you with experience "

See you on the trail. NOT!!!!!!

You definitely are living up to 50% of the "jeepmedic" Dumb.

I'm done talking to you.

Use that cooter to stop a shooter! Lmfao

6c7ba06d41ab4238e35268a24d80bc50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
Use that cooter to stop a shooter! Lmfao

6c7ba06d41ab4238e35268a24d80bc50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That **** actually made me smile^^^, rarely do that reading something on the net.