• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Suzi Q Samurai buggy build

Re: Sami build (slamurai)

Buildis coming along quite nicely! Really digging the low stance too.

What colors you planning on?

Got to give a big shoutout to redneck lights for hooking me up with some lights for the samurai. Got all of them in and they are very high quality pieces and super bright.

IMG_20130930_191151_807_zps944a3f04.jpg

ridered3 said:
Buildis coming along quite nicely! Really digging the low stance too.

What colors you planning on?
Thanks but you will have to wait on colors until after it comes back from paint. Gotta give y'all something to look forward to.

Well I'm waiting to see what this rig is going to come back like. I keep checking.. :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb:

Well time for an update, samurai is back from paint sorry for the low quality cell phone pics and the poor lighting just too cloudy yesterday for any good pictures. The body isn't black its just a really dark charcoal grey metallic, I think the name is anthracite grey it came off a 98 nissan. The silver is actually a little darker when you see it in person but it is machine silver off an 08 corvette and it has some metallic in it also.

Unfortunatly the samurai is going to have to sit for awhile as I am currently renovating my kitchen and the soon to be nursery. Me and my wife are expecting our first, a little boy on Feb 4th. So while I finish up the projects at the house the sami will have to wait but I am over halfway to finishing the house so hopefully it wont wait too long.

Man u do some sweet work flashemifyougotemive got to start a sammy build next week an I've been spying :dblthumb:great job

Well its been a busy week and we've been able to get some work done on the samurai, nothing major just assembling it and a bunch of painting for a bunch of odds and ends parts. Heres some pics to keep yall happy and let me know what yall think.

Custom no scratch axle assembly jig. Used these old rover seats to hold the axles while I installed the diffs.

Bunch of painted parts hanging around and on my paint table/hood.

Engine getting a new timing belt

And some assembly pics