• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Under Psi, what'd you do?

Matt O. said:
Cole, if I lived with mom and dad I would do the same thing. No bill having sumbitch. Makes it easy when all of your income goest to tow rigs and buggies ;D

No ****. Not sure how Cole knows how I am treating the little Comp buggy since he has not seen it in action :flipper:

MUCHADO said:
don't u live in the Overton Estate AND do the tow rig/buggy thing??? :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Can't hide non-guvment chedda.

Yeah I don't wheel like I am blind though and I don't have the money to fix it if it breaks bad. That is what I was saying. His driving style will change as soon as he has his own bills. :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:
I will be wheeling that weekend :flipoff1: Seriously.

I may come by on Sunday and check it out

I think Sunday is the day we'll be wheeling. IIRC entry fee to GreyRock that weekend is an unopened toy.

apeters89 said:
I think Sunday is the day we'll be wheeling. IIRC entry fee to GreyRock that weekend is an unopened toy.
Only Saturday wheeling that weekend if memory serves. Unless Tony decides to do something different.

Matt O. said:
Cole, if I lived with mom and dad I would do the same thing. No bill having sumbitch. Makes it easy when all of your income goest to tow rigs and buggies ;D

Don't Hate, I busted my ass and payed my truck off 2 years early and any other debt I had. Yeah I may not have a House payment but if I did I assure you I would still beat my buggy the same. My driving style has been the same since I started driving and im not going to change it now.

bigsilly said:
No ****. Not sure how Cole knows how I am treating the little Comp buggy since he has not seen it in action :flipper:

Please, if you had video of it I would believe it. Running the roads at Deep Camp don't count :flipoff1:

bigsilly said:
Only Saturday wheeling that weekend if memory serves. Unless Tony decides to do something different.
Damn, guess we'll be wheeling Saturday then. I'm not dragging the Jeep all the way out there to not get any wheeling in!

I love this site - never seen a thread that did not get derailed laughing1

Cole said:
Please, if you had video of it I would believe it. Running the roads at Deep Camp don't count :flipoff1:

Ninja I do not need video to prove anything.... Video is for those trying to compensate for a lack in other areas :flipoff1:

And for the record it has not seen the roads at deer camp.

bigsilly said:
Ninja I do not need video to prove anything.... Video is for those trying to compensate for a lack in other areas :flipoff1:

And for the record it has not seen the roads at deer camp.

WEAK

Hasn't seen the roads because it hasn't been off the Trailer :woody:

Cole said:
WEAK

Hasn't seen the roads because it hasn't been off the Trailer :woody:

Hater.... :flipoff1:

397988871_iiVCi-L.jpg

under_psi said:
no doubt....trevro takes the web wheeler title from back in the day....King of JU....although matt o did get some guuuud sucking off whne he did his TONJ build...lol....his **** is still probably sore... :flipoff1:

i USED to put in work, me, joel, pat, and bigger than you dave went somewhere almost every other weekend for a long time..........

now, i am just a broke ass ninja with a bling ass buggy....

I thought I still held that title. :flipoff1:

Cole said:
Oh yeah, Grayrock once, how long have you had it again :fish:
If I lived as close as you clowns and lived at home with mommy like you do it would be different. Damn you ate a big bowl of haterflakes this morning I guess.... laughing1

bigsilly said:
If I lived as close as you clowns and lived at home with mommy like you do it would be different. Damn you ate a big bowl of haterflakes this morning I guess.... laughing1

Hey you've seen my house, tell me again why I should move out :dunno:

No haterflakes, just Salt and Vinegar potato chips.

Cole said:
Hey you've seen my house, tell me again why I should move out :dunno:

No haterflakes, just Salt and Vinegar potato chips.

I am just jealous.... I would stay as long as I could thumb.gif