• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Using the forum as a classifieds only.....

Re:

I guess I'm guilty. ..I read every damn day and might post Every once in a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Using the forum as a classifieds only.....

lowbudgetjunk said:
Do I look like a female sheep?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Now that you mention it.. you do have a black sheep thing going for you.

I don't think everybody understands my complaint. It's not people using the classifieds and not posting much if certain people that you only use the classifieds. When you come in here and you list 5,6,7,8 different cars for sale every ****ing week. At least some people that are doing it are offering parks that would be useful to people. I guess I view it no different than having ads.

pholmann said:
I don't think everybody understands my complaint. It's not people using the classifieds and not posting much if certain people that you only use the classifieds. When you come in here and you list 5,6,7,8 different cars for sale every ****ing week. At least some people that are doing it are offering parks that would be useful to people. I guess I view it no different than having ads.

I gotcha folmann

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meh, I come here often, post seldom, buy occasionally and and sell occasionally. If they want to use it like CL, I don't care. I just skip their threads and rock on.

money_pit_yj said:
While we are derailing pholman's thread with stuff we are looking for, I am on the lookout for a TJ around a 2000 model in the Birmingham area. If anyone know where I can find that let me know.

I think I know just the guy, he bumped a dozen freaking ads today :****:

xjcrawler said:
Are you referring to someone like this that posts everything from boats, motorcycles, trucks, cars and is obviously a way he makes part of his living.........

http://www.hardlinecrawlers.com/forums/index.php?topic=56167.msg662685#msg662685

I can see some legitimacy in the a few of the comments, but hell I've been a member here since 2009. Met a lot of people on here on the trails. I do buy and sell a lot of stuff but I'm not sure why me posting it for sale on a public forum that most people on here all have the same interests as me bothers people?? For the most part everyone on here has an interest in trucks, motorcycles, crawlers, boats, trailers, and anything I post for sale. If someone doesn't like what I post or is posted on the site then just don't click the link...seems like common sense to me. I will even take it a step further and would love to see some kind of a fee for classifieds. If I sold something off of hardline I'd love to pay a commission/fee to hardline to help support the site. Thoughts??

I do not have any problem with people using this forum for sale purposes, as long as they read the forum rules prior to posting their ad and adhere to them. NOVI FED COUPE you ALWAYS post pictures and pertinent information regarding your product. Perfect, no issues with yours, but someone who just consistently does not play by the rules and have been a member for a long time should know better especially after I send them pm's regarding the issue. If someone cannot and do not want to adhere to the rules set forth, then there is always Craigsl___t or E_ay. Simple, that is all I ask. As for the chit chat on the rest of the board, it is not required but we would like for you to participate anyways. Thank you for listening to my short rant.

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I do not have any problem with people using this forum for sale purposes, as long as they read the forum rules prior to posting their ad and adhere to them. NOVI FED COUPE you ALWAYS post pictures and pertinent information regarding your product. Perfect, no issues with yours, but someone who just consistently does not play by the rules and have been a member for a long time should know better especially after I send them pm's regarding the issue. If someone cannot and do not want to adhere to the rules set forth, then there is always Craigsl___t or E_ay. Simple, that is all I ask. As for the chit chat on the rest of the board, it is not required but we would like for you to participate anyways. Thank you for listening to my short rant.

ADMINISTRATOR

Good to hear. I appreciate that. I do know the rules and always try to make sure my ads are done correctly the first time. As far as participating...I do...not a lot but I do. Thanks again.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Good to hear. I appreciate that. I do know the rules and always try to make sure my ads are done correctly the first time. As far as participating...I do...not a lot but I do. Thanks again.

As much stuff as you buy and sell on here, you are probably one of the first I'd consider buying from. Never seen a complaint about anything you've sold. I've actually been going back and forth about the boat you've been trying to sell.

mckeddie said:
As much stuff as you buy and sell on here, you are probably one of the first I'd consider buying from. Never seen a complaint about anything you've sold. I've actually been going back and forth about the boat you've been trying to sell.

Yeah, too bad he don't post in chit-chat enough though...

I can say Chuck (Novi Fed Coupe) is a stand up guy and good seller, I have wheeled with Chuck off and on for probably 8 or 9 years, I have traded trucks with him, I currently wheel one of his old XJuggies that I bought off of him. If you are thinking about his Stingray, I would say go for it, I am sure it's good to go. Wasn't long ago he sent me a text about buying my Mastercraft, that isn't even on the market. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As much BS goes on today on CL and other sites and not knowing who you are buying from or what your buying you'd think people would want to buy from someone that has been around or has some credibility. I would say it gives some piece of mind. It is what it is...no skin off my back.

NOVI FED COUPE said:
As much BS goes on today on CL and other sites and not knowing who you are buying from or what your buying you'd think people would want to buy from someone that has been around or has some credibility. I would say it gives some piece of mind. It is what it is...no skin off my back.

I agree 100%
You're good in my book if that's worth anything. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:

ADMINISTRATOR

Apparently no one reads the rule about modifying a "for sale" or "WTB" item "sold"or "found" as opposed to requesting it be deleted.
I see several of those a week. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that. :dunno: