• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What's in a name? Your screen name

It is what it is. Not sharp enough to remember important stuff only random non useful stuff.

First forums I ever joined were mustang/street racing forums. I had a couple mustang coupe's and at the time I was building a coupe with a Paxton Novi Supercharger on it.

I grew up raising and showing Angus cattle and the name of our farm is Gizmo Angus Farm and once I started wearing a jacket in high school with the farm name on it everyone just started calling me Gizmo and the nickname has stuck.

SHELBS44- nick name is Shelby at work or shelbs for short due to having worked at Thompson Cat in Shelby county before I came to the Tuscaloosa branch and my turd of a rig is on 44s.

I started messing around with welding and trying to fab stuff for the jeep before I learned there was forums and such where people could help you. So I was learning everything the hard way and most of it was a Little bit Ugly. The Jeep was also aesthetically challenged. When I signed up Lil Ugly was a description of my fab skills and the rig I was driving.

Interesting topic though seeing all of the different ways people come up with their screen names. I never seem to get lucky enough to just use a version of my name.

SHELBS44 said:
SHELBS44- nick name is Shelby at work or shelbs for short due to having worked at Thompson Cat in Shelby county before I came to the Tuscaloosa branch and my turd of a rig is on 44s.
Who are you?rig?

kushKrawlin said:
No u don't! **** cost me Prob couple hundred thousand over the years. Hahaha. I can't rememeber exactly. Ha. :****:

I think :smoke: causes memory loss....I think

al1tonyota said:
Who are you?rig?

Josh Hale rigs just a s10 truggy on tons with a big block 465 205 and 44 boggers four link rear on air shocks noting special but hopefully will be with some more work on my end. ill try to upload a pic later. I met you a few years back over at corey meany's house but that was a long time ago I was still living in Shelby county then. live in northport now as of sunday finally moved into the house iv been working on since December.

Full name is Jeremy Philliber, not the first person ever has been able to pronounce the last name correctly so I just use a :JRich: ized version - Jayphizzle :dunno:

Mine is really simple - I live in Tennessee and I have had a few 12 valve Cummins trucks. I have a Chevy 2500HD gasser right now though so it doesn't really makes sense anymore but I have been using so long I can't really change it now...

Some white guy, a model at Daytona supercross back 99 was signing a poster for me and I wasn't paying attention when she asked my name for it so she signed it to some white guy. It just kinda stuck.

SHELBS44 said:
Josh Hale rigs just a s10 truggy on tons with a big block 465 205 and 44 boggers four link rear on air shocks noting special but hopefully will be with some more work on my end. ill try to upload a pic later. I met you a few years back over at corey meany's house but that was a long time ago I was still living in Shelby county then. live in northport now as of sunday finally moved into the house iv been working on since December.
10-4

Re:

Matt cutler, easy enough, all my friends from childhood and business associates all call me Cut, or cutler .

matt

kushKrawlin said:
No u don't! **** cost me Prob couple hundred thousand over the years. Hahaha. I can't rememeber exactly. Ha. :****:

HA! imagine the rig you could have if you had all that money back