• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC Competition - September 28-30, 2012

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
settcflyer01.jpg

exocaged said:
Hey man our dates for the SETTC this year are September 28-30 at MMORV. I am working on my timelines and other schedules and should soon have it all posted up on our forums soon.

Thanks
Joe

Joe sent me a message today to update this.

exocaged said:
Hey can you edit the SETTC 2012 thread to include that the event will be covered by Ian and extreme 4x4 ?

Going to be a great event, plan to attend.

Re: MMORV - September 28-30, 2012 - SETTC Competition

Well damn....Was hoping for the 21st-23rd. Not sure we can play this year. (work)

Draco said:
Well damn....Was hoping for the 21st-23rd. Not sure we can play this year. (work)

You BETTER have your ASS there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :indianajones: I know the O'l Coon Dawg will be there !

Draco I found I can get more club help on that weekend rather then the one before it.

The Timeline for the 2012 SETTC is:

Entries will be taken on our website at www.cc4x4.com ( our forums ) 6-1 till 6-29 Post up a few pics or vid clips and a few specs. I am hoping we can get enough entries so the vote counts this time.

The vote will be held 7-1 till 8 pm on 7-7

All shirt sizes and orders must be in my inbox either here or on our forums no later then 7-31

Entry fee will also be due no later then 7-31

We are working on the entry fee. I got my ass chewed out last year because we had to put our own money up as well as Randy Morris to make the 1K happen. I had about 550 on me when I got into town last time and between me, our judges, Randy, and Sammy cutting me a deal on my room, we made the 1K prize money. I don't want to do that again. I am working on sponsors already so if any of you guys have any connections to help with that send me a pm or have them get ahold of me.

Joe
904-524-4898
[email protected]

About the only thing changings this year will probably be a new course or courses. Got some ideas on this.
We will also reduce points given for any DNF this time around.
And we need to get the fires under control so we are adding in required fluid containment. This can be done with routing hoses to eliminate leakage in a roll to catch cans, locking oil and tranny dipsticks, to roll over valves and we will be looking for this on vehicle inspection.

Other then those main things it should be an awesome comp with some cool awards. I look forward to seeing all you guys raising hell at the comp.

Rescue1 said:
You BETTER have your ASS there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :indianajones: I know the O'l Coon Dawg will be there !

Gonna try for sure. :dblthumb:

Joe....We had a blast last year! Everything went smooth as it could. Even recovery times were fast. IMO...You do a hell of a job with this. Thanks!

I'll see what I can come up with this year...May be just a box of cool **** for each competitor...BUT something anyway.

thanks man, everything helps. If I get 12 of anything it all goes to the teams regardless of who wins what.

I moved that house maybe no fires. maybe by then ill be ready. loller.gif

i b there this year, am planning on taking that frist place trophy home with me this year

You know Mahan will be at least 110% faster with that new cage.... :woody:

(if you can keep him out of the shitter.) ;D

I'm going to try my best at competing in this this year wanted to last year but was to late! :driving:

Will, ya'll post up when Competitors start entering... I wanna watch this Event... I'd love to think about competing. :driving:

RKEY said:
i b there this year, am planning on taking that frist place trophy home with me this year
You should have won last year... Maybe this year will be diferent for you, good luck.

The scoring will be a bit different. More of a deduction for not finishing the course. We are about 1 month away from beginning the entry phase of this years SETTC. We have been working behind the scenes on sponsors and other things in dealing with the event. I'll get the entry fee posted once I figure out what is needed.

To all those who are considering entering, its a piece of cake, kinda like a Sunday drive to the convenience store.... :fish:

im planing to b there and i plan to take frist place this year with out a winch, think i was the only one to finish every course with out winching last year

That was an amazing run on Copperhead last year Randall

only about 2 weeks left to start with entries. Who's in???

Friday the entry phase begins. I apologize but I had to raise the entry fee's a bit. I don't have the money to fund it again and I am not going to ask my judges either. Everyone should leave no matter where you place with more then the entry fee in value of prizes.

To enter, start a new thread with a few pics and specs in this section of our forums: http://www.forums.claycounty4x4.com/index.php?showforum=61 When done feel free to talk it up for the upcoming voting phase.

Thank you
Joe

come on! time to enter! I wanna see some of the best from the south east out there this year!