• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC Competition - September 28-30, 2012

Re: MMORV - September 28-30, 2012 - SETTC Competition

al1tonyota said:
When is the deadline to sign up? When do I get to pay?

You have untill July 31st. Hopefully if everything falls into place the entery fees with be drop back to what last years were. ($125)

at this point it is down to $180. This is a pretty fair price and will be worth every penny this year!

lets get those last minute entries in!!!

BUG-E J said:
somebody pay the entry fee. I beat the hell out of it!

molaugh Yea me too! Problem is I don't even have a rig right now. :****: Hope to see y'all there!

Gentlemen, the end of the month is near. Saturday evening will be the end of the entry phase, unless we get a whole lot of last minute entries, everyone is in. I need you all who have entered at this point to PM me shirt sizes for both driver and co driver. You can pm me here or on our forums. Either is fine.

I appreciate you all for supporting this event. A BIG thanks out to Rescue1 he is working his tail off behind the scenes and the results are already in place.

exocaged said:
Gentlemen, the end of the month is near. Saturday evening will be the end of the entry phase, unless we get a whole lot of last minute entries, everyone is in. I need you all who have entered at this point to PM me shirt sizes for both driver and co driver. You can pm me here or on our forums. Either is fine.

I appreciate you all for supporting this event. A BIG thanks out to Rescue1 he is working his tail off behind the scenes and the results are already in place.
Thanks Joe!

Bronco Buster said:
If I pay half can I ride shotgun?

Shotgun or not, be there as its gonna be an awesome ride whether you are in a competing vehicle or not.

Bronco Buster said:
If I pay half can I ride shotgun?
Hmm lets see. I got a three seater. Find somebody to pay the other half and ride in the back! Hell I've done all the hills at MM 3 deep. :woot:

Is there somewhere that I have overlooked that shows the rules and regulations? Also the prizes/payouts? Just like to know what I'm gonna win and what everybody after me is going to get for being first place loser and so on! :flipoff1: can't wait I like them hills at MM

payout is 1k to the winner and first pic of the prizes provided by sponsors. I think you all will be happy with the prize choices this year.

Our tech will really be about safety, we'll look for things like fire extinguishers and fluid containment. We really want an event without a fire this time around.

Everyone goes home with something

al1tonyota said:
Is there somewhere that I have overlooked that shows the rules and regulations? Also the prizes/payouts? Just like to know what I'm gonna win and what everybody after me is going to get for being first place loser and so on! :flipoff1: can't wait I like them hills at MM
u r getting alittle ahead of u self there. 2nd goinng to b about as good as u can get so that will make u the frist place loser ;D

RKEY said:
u r getting alittle ahead of u self there. 2nd goinng to b about as good as u can get so that will make u the frist place loser ;D

They must not be counting cones this year :flipoff1: