• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - SETTC Competition - September 28-30, 2012

Re: MMORV - September 28-30, 2012 - SETTC Competition

Gentlemen, in addition to working on getting the entry fee down, I have some rather cool news to mention.

Ian and his crew will be at this years SETTC at Morris Mountain ORV shooting video and taking interviews etc for the TV show.

So yeah, looks like we're gonna be on TV! Get your rigs entered and spread the word. It's gonna be a hell of a good time!

exocaged said:
Gentlemen, in addition to working on getting the entry fee down, I have some rather cool news to mention.

Ian and his crew will be at this years SETTC at Morris Mountain ORV shooting video and taking interviews etc for the TV show.

So yeah, looks like we're gonna be on TV! Get your rigs entered and spread the word. It's gonna be a hell of a good time!

A W E S O M E

exocaged said:

Hey Joe, I got some more people I'm trying to hit up for some help with donations. I'll let ya know what I come up with. Let me know what you get for a cash donation so I can spread the word.

WE will try to make it. This event has come a long ways from some concrete drain tiles piled in Joe's back yard.

Rescue1 said:
Hey Joe, I got some more people I'm trying to hit up for some help with donations. I'll let ya know what I come up with. Let me know what you get for a cash donation so I can spread the word.

I'll send you a pm

Bronco Buster said:
WE will try to make it. This event has come a long ways from some concrete drain tiles piled in Joe's back yard.

Yep the ole Back Yard Bash. Ran that one for 7 years. It actually got too big for the back yards and thus the SETTC was born. I still get people asking when the next one will be. The SETTC is on a much higher level.

Rescue1 said:
bubbba u sould talk mahan into entering , think y'all have a good chance for 2nd place. lol

The entry fees are going to be dropped. Possibly back to last years fee or maybe even a bit lower. I will post up the new fee on the 22nd the month.

exocaged said:
The entry fees are going to be dropped. Possibly back to last years fee or maybe even a bit lower. I will post up the new fee on the 22nd the month.
What were last years fees? If the entry fee gets down right I'm still going to try to come!

Last year was $125.00 if what we have working right now comes through, we are already there......unofficially speaking at this point......

So if the big entry fee was an issue on entering, it shouldn't be much issue now so go ahead and get your entry in.

i want in... just can't post on the cc4x4 site sooooooo don't screw me on not gettin in

jewylewy said:
i want in... just can't post on the cc4x4 site sooooooo don't screw me on not gettin in

I sent you a PM on the CC4x4 Forums

Y'all need to come see this!

settcflyer01.jpg

Looks like we will be adding some RC action this year. Venom Group, makers of the creeper is going to send us a few RTR and we will have a course set up to race these on. Of course, the winners will win one!

We have about 2 weeks left to get entries in. I can tell you all it's going to be a fun time. Enter your vehicle if you think it's tough enough to survive.

we only have 7 people entered right now! need a few more! I know some of you hill killers would enjoy this weekend of beat downs! :woot:

We have a ton going on that weekend but I am going to try my best to have a camera man there to catch the action! :eat:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
We have a ton going on that weekend but I am going to try my best to have a camera man there to catch the action! :eat:
Hell with a little help I would race in it! :fish:

1TONZR2 said:
Is Mahan going to enter????

We will be there to help out , but we are still undescided about entering.