• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Reality TV shows

85toyo

I work out of town and spend a lot of time in a hotel with nothing better to do besides watch tv or surf the web to kill time. Almost every channel you go to is a dumb reality tv show. It's either repo guys, pawn shops(I like the original one), a gun show that is staged to much to be real, or some dating **** were some rich girl is suppose to meet the love of her life....cant forget about storage wars. WTF will they come up with next?

They just keep making these shows that are like watchin a train wreck, you dont want to watch it but its so ****ed up you cant turn the channel :gay: :gtfo:

Steele3 said:
The little chubby girl from Toddlers n Tiaras got her on F'en show cuz people love to laugh at stupid folks, or something.....

That mom is disgusting. That 2nd chin probably has a couple cheetos, a crunchberry, and last weeks Soap Opera Digest under it.
images

I don't even watch tv no more I hate thatreality crap plus every thing is a rerun :drinkers:

For a good show with good laughs I recommend Duck Dynasty on A&E. That is about the only "reality" show I can watch for more than five minutes without wondering :wtflol:

The lack of "good" TV shows is the main reason why im seriously thinking about cancelling with direct tv. The only shows I like to watch are Justified and Top Shot. Oh and of course football and the powerblock stuff on spike. Most of that stuff i could watch online.

ridered3 said:
For a good show with good laughs I recommend Duck Dynasty on A&E. That is about the only "reality" show I can watch for more than five minutes without wondering :wtflol:
That's a great show. Rednecks with money will always be entertaining to me which is why I watch Coles videos :****:

wont work said:
I have become a big fan of Counting Cars and Fast and Loud.

I DVR both of those.

I constantly search the guide for anything with Redbull in the title. Because they dont make a bad episode of anything. Everything from wakeboarding to mtn biking.

Some other shows I like.
Wake Brothers, Rediculousness, Modern Family, In the Middle, Sons of Anarchy, Franklin & Bash, Nitro Circus, Chopped,

I watch this channel more than anything. www.Rockbouncer.com - Youtube for the Win! Internet video will one day conquer all.

I've always hated reality tv in the past but now i have to admit i love Storage Wars, American Pickers, and Fast and Load

I generally hate reality TV but Oddities on the Science channel is decent. You never know what they're going to turn up on that show and they've always got cool performers coming in to get discounts off of the weird ****.

I got to admit that I watch the Bad Girls Club reality show. I don't watch the whole thing; I Tevo it and fast forward thru it until I see some drunk-ass bitch bust some other drunk-ass bitch square in the nose. Thats pretty good TV right there.

The other reality show I watch is Art Mann Uncensored. Thats a pretty good show about half the time. Titties and beer; what's not to like?