• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pull a Part Challenge TV Show

BustedKnucklefilms

I played a very small roll in this. It is a lot like the old Junk Yard Wars show with winnings going to Charity. I have been lucky enough to become friends with most of these Youtubers through our Road to SEMA trips. They had a huge budget for this show and if it works out Hopefully the next one will be Team BK vs Team Bleeping Jeep in a Tough Truck build using Jeep Cherokees. :dblthumb:

So give it a watch and let me know what you think.

Episode 1
The Pull-A-Part Challenge: Episode 1

That would be fun to do. Glad to see a worth while charity getting some money out of the competition. :dblthumb:

Maybe we need to do a hardline competition of sort like this, who has a yard full of junk abanonded projects (and possibly can supply booze) that we can chop up? :drinkers:

That€™s pretty awesome. I€™d definitely do it.

I'd love to see more junkyard wars or even american top gear style challenges. Just goofy stuff with the "purpose" built vehicle

Re: Re: Pull a Part Challenge TV Show

The Luke said:
That'"s pretty awesome. I'"d definitely do it.

I€™d love to see more junkyard wars or even american top gear style challenges. Just goofy stuff with the €œpurpose€ built vehicle
If only you had a buddy with a lot of junk vehicles and was a fabricator so you guys could practice together. :stir:

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk