• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Momentum Buggy

I don't think it is TC's rig. I have to agree that thing is ugly, looks too tall also. It will be fun to watch, gonna spend some time on it's lid.

3 choppers 1 boat 1 corvette 1 porshe 1 hardley 1 Ferrari giant hanger... **** me dude, if you just had a better cage even TC would :tc on you.

if i had money like that... well i have no idea what id do, but i wouldnt buid a cage like that and would not buy a 500$ momo steering wheel, or the hardley, diggin the hanger though! hitit

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looks similar to the Tosh.0 monkey eating its own **** video. Funny at first until you see what is actually going on :flipgotcha: Way to alienate yourself from the average wheeler by showing off both of your helo's......can you say COCK? :gtfo:

Man you guys are pretty brutal, It was my idea to film it in the Hanger since it was raining and I thought it would be a cool background instead of the same old thing.
As far as the buggy goes guess we will find out soon how it works. Either way its going to be a fun show and the Motor is absolutely sick.
Peter is one of the nicest guys in the sport, so funny how you guys judge someone you obviously don't know.

come on haters , y'all swellin up my ding dong!!!!!
Like Cole said , Peter Basler is probably one of the nicest guys in this sport ( besides me ).
we all know that we'd like to have all that stuff in that hanger.
i'll assure you that this rig is about to get stress tested.
so lets just sit back and wait on the show , cause Peter ain't skeerd to beat on his rigs.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looks similar to the Tosh.0 monkey eating its own **** video. Funny at first until you see what is actually going on :flipgotcha: Way to alienate yourself from the average wheeler by showing off both of your helo's......can you say COCK? :gtfo:

It kills me how people hate in other peoples stuff. Just because he thought outside of the box a lil and designed a different style of buggy other than a aetna (smith style buggy). Pretty dang creative if u ask me. Hanger made for a kick ass background for a ground pounding engine. Looks to me like it belongs sitting next to a chopper. Just because i dont have a sick rig doesn't mean i'll hate on yours. If you can afford 2 choppers a vette, a porsche
, a ferrari, and a bad ass rig, more power to you bud. I am by far an average wheeler but i love seeing when someone is successful and is able to enjoy what they have workedfor. Congrats on the buggy peter. Drive it like you stole it! Sweet video Cole.

zayne2427 said:
It kills me how people hate in other peoples stuff. Just because he thought outside of the box a lil and designed a different style of buggy other than a aetna (smith style buggy). Pretty dang creative if u ask me. Hanger made for a kick ass background for a ground pounding engine. Looks to me like it belongs sitting next to a chopper. Just because i dont have a sick rig doesn't mean i'll hate on yours. If you can afford 2 choppers a vette, a porsche
, a ferrari, and a bad ass rig, more power to you bud. I am by far an average wheeler but i love seeing when someone is successful and is able to enjoy what they have workedfor. Congrats on the buggy peter. Drive it like you stole it! Sweet video Cole.

I completely agree with you. I just am not fond of the chassis lines. The fabrication looks great though, it will be alot of fun to watch.

MOMENTUM HELL ,,,,, that thang needs to be called GOLLUM ,,,,"and no yall I don,t know how to spell GOLLUM" :flipoff1:

But I thank yall all know I,m talkin bout that BADD EVIL GREEN motherfucker from the Lord of The Rings epic

HELL YEA,,,,,,,,it looks like its all ready to go "MY PRECIOUSE @*~!#*@!~!" ON SOME DAMN HILLS :****: talkin RAW AND DAMN WRIGGLIN skully

for all the haters about peters buggies **** yall sound like yall should be on pirate. i have watched peter build this rig since day one yea he has alot of bad ass toys **** if yall had the money and was single u would to he is a stand up guy im just a poor millwright lol peter will help anybody anytime good dude buggy mite not wrk bout atleast he took the time to build his own **** the time he put into is amazing.cole great video

That's the way it goes with haters....

Can't afford anything like it, then point out everything different from the norm you see and call it the dumbest/ugliest thing in the world....

Just like most everyone that hates on sportbikes....all the ones that have a prejudice against sportbikers, are also the ones that would look like Johnny Knoxville on a bike if given the chance. They hate it cuz they can't do it. Which is why I say let em hate...they always goin to. If you hatin' on me, least I got your attention :flipoff1:

Ya'll make mountains out of molehills. How does thinking the dude's chassis is ugly even say anything about his character? Its great that he is the world's nicest guy, he still built an ugly chassis. I'd probably love the guy, be his best friend, wheel with him all day, but I would still think the thing is ugly with absolutely no personal offense intended. If you want nothing but lollipops, gingerbread, and strawberry kisses don't post your **** on the internet. All that should matter is if you are content with your **** and have fun. Screw what everyone else says, good OR bad. Half the people who say good things are two-faced yes-men anyway. (Saying that about life in general, not anyone here specifically.)

Neat looking buggy. Interested to see how everything holds up to 1,100 horsepower...

What did he do with the ex-KOH buggy?