• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Momentum Buggy

patooyee said:
Ya'll make mountains out of molehills. How does thinking the dude's chassis is ugly even say anything about his character? Its great that he is the world's nicest guy, he still built an ugly chassis. I'd probably love the guy, be his best friend, wheel with him all day, but I would still think the thing is ugly with absolutely no personal offense intended. If you want nothing but lollipops, gingerbread, and strawberry kisses don't post your **** on the internet. All that should matter is if you are content with your **** and have fun. Screw what everyone else says, good OR bad. Half the people who say good things are two-faced yes-men anyway. (Saying that about life in general, not anyone here specifically.)

JJ I think most everyone here is talking about the last part of the comment by lowbudgetjunk. Not the ugly chassis part. Peter is not a cock. He's one of most genuine people I've ever met!

Dunno what y'all are thinking, I think it's cool as hell! ONLY thing I'd change is add a couple bars between left/right sides of the engine cage. But no sense in hatin'. People who judge a man by the **** he's amassed from working his ass off are the same people who go punch the (D) on election day. :gtfo:

dont know the guy but i must say hes got some pretty cool toys. Nice to see some new lines on a buggy. with all the buggies popping up lately you'd think theres a big cookie cutter somewhere punching them out. Cant wait to see some video of the beat downs this rig will bring.

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
JJ I think most everyone here is talking about the last part of the comment by lowbudgetjunk. Not the ugly chassis part. Peter is not a cock. He's one of most genuine people I've ever met!

^^^ x 2,000

:dblthumb: and hell yea, Cole tell that mofo to get that shiny bitch out there and put some dirt on it....I bet that thing is gonna sound like a caged beast on any good hill climb! Bring it to RBD so we can watch it thrash on Primos!!!! :drinkers:

Cant wait to see this buggy in action...I bet that SOB will skinny up those 43's at will...I'd give my left nut for just one of those helo's , great video Madram :dblthumb:

Big blocks are boat anchors no way you can make 1100 HP with a 565 its not possible, BULLSHIT, who cares flywheel or rear wheels it makes 1160 ponies, that's a bad ass buggy for sure with a bad ass BIG BLOCK can wait to see it run sounds mean as ever.

tbacon38 said:
Big blocks are boat anchors no way you can make 1100 HP with a 565 its not possible, BULLSHIT, who cares flywheel or rear wheels it makes 1160 ponies, that's a bad ass buggy for sure with a bad ass BIG BLOCK can wait to see it run sounds mean as ever.
agreed :****:

tbacon38 said:

Them big blocks don't even make enough power to need a truss on the rear axle......... :fish:

All kidding aside Tim, Twisting those tubes like that was impressive. Never saw that before.

Can't wait to see what this monster will do....Amazing machine. :dblthumb: