• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

re rebuild of our 83 toyota truck. buggy in progress

machen4x4

well time has come. me and my son our starting over on our rig, we have changed our mind again
we are building a full tube buggy now, just got started today on some work, got the double tube
frame started. we have to make a few bends and tac weld it up. welded the diff cover on the fj80.
by next weekend we should have a good start on frame and have the front end built enough to put wheels on.
just a start.
DSC06402.jpg

DSC06401.jpg

DSC06400.jpg

DSC06398.jpg

DSC06399.jpg

Re: re rebuild of our 83 toyota truck

I'll be watching this one anxiously! Can't wait to see what ya come up with! Love me a Yota! :woot:

B.DRAKE said:
I'll be watching this one anxiously! Can't wait to see what ya come up with! Love me a Yota! :woot:

Cannt wait to c it done

currently building the fj80 front end, mounting the de ram and building the tie rods.
hopefully work on the frame tomorrow

you can come over and look at the truck we are scraping and see if you can use any
of it, i dont know of any company selling floor pans.
thanks man

Be glad when you get this thing built and back on the trail Jamie. I'll have to stop by and check out the progress one day. thumb.gif

I know 100% this thing is goin to be sick as hell. That axle housing is badass

you got that right hellfire fab, makes the 2nd set i have bought from billy, my old red truggy, jds truck has them too.
got a question for you guys, i am trying to keep this buggy low as possible, look at the pics of the de ram with the tie rods below the
high steer plates. i am doing this so we dont have to locate the ram in front of the oil pan. is there a problem doing this or is this fine.
if i move them up top the ram gets higher by 2 inches or so.

Latest posts