• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Triple Threat" M&M Offroad Shop Buggy

mpistolpj

So for the past few years things have changed a lot for me. I am fortunate the Shops been doing well, and After having a kid and selling the the last buggy in the fall, i have decided to start another build. The name "Triple Threat" represents the ability to conquer the toughest obstacles, comfortably seat the family, and realistically ride to town and get gas and lunch. I am realistic. After building lots of rides, I don't expect this to be a highway cruiser. I know i can build it to go up the best trails, and fit the family. However, My road use will be limited. The majority will be the short 10 minute back woods commute to my local town, drag strip, and car shows. This aspect has been missed ever since i started building them to wild to be streetable. It will be running a removable wind shield, mirrors,turn signals, standard wheels and 41 radials for street use. (bead locks and sx's for the off road trips)
Build specs
CTSV LS6 engine with mods.......450hp
th400
atlas
tons
43 sx's
Twisted stitch seats
Rolled tube accents

Now to the pics
716320d1357439920-triple-threat-m-m-off-road-shop-buggy-triplethreat1.jpg

716321d1357439920-triple-threat-m-m-off-road-shop-buggy-triplethreat2.jpg

716322d1357439920-triple-threat-m-m-off-road-shop-buggy-triplethreat3.jpg

Sharp Buggie, But completely off topic but why do you run the vent pipe on the front of that barrel stove?

Lil ugly said:
PJ, it is hard to tell from the pics but are you running inner fenders on the rear around the seat?
Yes it will get them i put inner fenders in the 4 seat models. They are not water tight but definitely keep the rear area safe and cleaner. Picked up the engine this weekend. LS6 out of CTS V... WOO POW :driving:

mpistolpj said:
Yes it will get them i put inner fenders in the 4 seat models. They are not water tight but definitely keep the rear area safe and cleaner. Picked up the engine this weekend. LS6 out of CTS V... WOO POW :driving:

Thanks. That LS6 is going to be sweet.

Latest posts