• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - Night Ride and Hill Competition - October 26-27, 2013

L

lowbudgetjunk

There will be a night ride from 8am-midnight on October 26th and 8am-4pm on Sunday. I am trying get with the park owners about cutting a few more trails and exposing some of the rock that exists. Showing support would be appreciated because they are willing to schedule a ride for us just on a whim, allow us to ride at night, and hopefully open up a few new obstacles for us to play on.

I am hashing out details, but here's what I know. Two hills, two different classes. RZR's and caged SXS will compete. Bouncers, crawlers and buggies in the other class. $50 buy in, fastest combined time to the top of both hills on the 26th = 100% payout

Re: Re: October 26 at Stoney Lonesome

Where is this located??

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

Re: October 26 at Stoney Lonesome

Stony Lonesome OHV Park
10075 AL Hwy 69 South
Bremen, AL 35033

It's not too far off of I 65 in northern Alabama

Re: October 26 at Stoney Lonesome

lowbudgetjunk said:
Bump for the Calenda :afro: 's
Added. Also realized the Stoney Lonesome and Superlift were both SLORV, so I changed Stoney to STL

Re: STL - Night Ride - October 26-27, 2013

kmcminn said:
Looks like I need some rock lights but I will for sure make it that day.
Hell I will have to get headlights haha but I'm in for sure

Would anyone be interested in naming a new hill? It is a county owned park, so funding a bounty hill might be a little difficult. But I think it would be cool to name a hill if I was the first one to make it to the top.

One of many ideas I am going to bring to the new staff. Toss up any other ideas. I know that the GAP has given me a few new ideas to try and bring to the table. Man made obstacles can be pretty tough if set up properly.

Please throw any ideas my way. I was told that I couldn't make a difference at this park and I am going to do my damnedest to prove said person wrong.

Admission

Dirt Bikes $10.00
ATVs $10.00
4x4 Side By Side,
Rock Crawlers $10.00
Additional Riders $5.00 each
Ages 5 & under ride FREE
Cabin Rental, call for current rates

We opened up 6 trails today......two are only doable by big horsepower boys that aren't afraid to commit :eat:

3 trails are 35 inch with lockers doable for now booyang

1 is pretty nasty rock ledge that isn't staight up.....it kinda drops off towards one side. When wet (or after some more tires on it) it will be a pretty exciting :driving:

All the cabins are booked.....I'll find out about tent camping, rv hookups and I'll post it up

They will be open Thursday if you want to check. I will try and call them first thing.

Good deal. Just need a tour guide. Get ahold of a local and they'll show you what isn't on the map :)

I called but didn't get an answer on RV hookups....they may be all taken, there is a list for cancellations already for cabins and trailers.