• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seater FORD rockcrawler (SOLD)

forresthale

Call or text for details or offers no set price. usely up late. I'm forrest and my number is 931-247-1096

Located in Manchester TN

Attachments

• IMG_20130619_143236.jpg
    IMG_20130619_143236.jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 282
  • 1368577050701.jpg
    1368577050701.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2,334
  • 1360534594866.jpg
    1360534594866.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,322
Re: 4 seater FORD rockcrawler

You expect to sell a 35,000 buggy without listing a single thing about it?

Fu*king newbies trying to sell sh*t with there first post!
Apparently it's too much trouble to post info here but he'll text specs to a few dozen people. :dunno:

Come on man! It's a cool rig, now tell us about it or :gtfo:

302 on propane 4 speed manual transmission 203-205 doubled cases. Dana 60 front 10.50 rear four linked front and rear 44 inch tsls on h1 beadlocks and a hell of a radio. That's about all I know hope that helps

Yeah thats right i do expect to sell it for that much. Weeds out DAs if you don't post anything about it,if someone was really interested in it they would text or call not not talk about it online. O by the way I am a newbie, got in the crawler world when i was 16 took two years building it from the ground up. So guys yall keep paying people like me to do your work or buying built rigs. I will stick mine online sell it, and build new one. :flipgotcha:
P.S. props to all the guys like me out there....

You are a dumbass, no one will give you 35k for that pile of ****. Where do you work at building these sick rigs? Only dumbass that is going to get weeded out is you. That pos isn't worth 5000.

PS. Props to guys like you out there that don't have a clue about selling scrap metal.

Re: Re: Re: 4 seater FORD rockcrawler

forresthale said:
Yeah thats right i do expect to sell it for that much. Weeds out DAs if you don't post anything about it,if someone was really interested in it they would text or call not not talk about it online. O by the way I am a newbie, got in the crawler world when i was 16 took two years building it from the ground up. So guys yall keep paying people like me to do your work or buying built rigs. I will stick mine online sell it, and build new one. :flipgotcha:

:gay:

forresthale said:

Those are some cute little button up shirts you're wearing there Hoss... (insert weak "your mom likes them" comment here)

forresthale said:

molaugh

Don't listen to all these haters man. It's twice as gay as any of them are saying :woot:

Hey if this guy can sell this for 35k I'm buyn a car lot and hiring this ****er to handle all sells we be rich Back the real world not haten on ur **** man but **** if that thing sells for 35k that's the day two dumbasses met one for Payn and one for askn. Looks good but not 35k good any how welcome to Hardline

You post this **** on a public forum for 35K without any specs and then get pissed when people gave their opinion :flipgotcha:. You very well may have built this yourself and that is fine and dandy, but that sure as hell doesn't justify the 35K.

Oh, and one more thing; welcome to Thunderdome Bitch!

Latest posts