• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seater FORD rockcrawler (SOLD)

Re: 4 seater FORD rockcrawler

this aint craigslist people on here actually know what they are looking at :gtfo:

I think you would have much better luck trying to sell this on pitate4x4.com

i think he should have left out the pictures too and asked 45k for it might have had a better chance ;D

This whole for sale thread has turned into a bashing of a new guy....typical. Welcome to hardline

Dizzel568 said:
This whole for sale thread has turned into a bashing of a new guy....typical. Welcome to hardline

No one bashed me when I joined here, and I ONLY posted in the classified and bought/sold/traded stuff on here for a long time before I ever started posting in the other sections... :woody:

Muddinmetal= :gay:
I'm not English teacher but come on guy if your going to be a :woody: at least type the right words!

Na it's just the same a holes every time I look at something on here cutting people down. Who cares if its a 1993 cavalier convertible for 35,000...public forum right? Ya it was a **** add and he coulda put some details. There's still no need to be ignorant

yur this guyes boyfrend aint yah? ^^^

Dizzel568 said:
I'm not English teacher but come on guy if your going to be a :woody: at least type the right words!

Na it's just the same a holes every time I look at something on here cutting people down. Who cares if its a 1993 cavalier convertible for 35,000...public forum right? Ya it was a **** add and he coulda put some details. There's still no need to be ignorant

Who cares if we make fun of him.... Public forum right?

True, but if that's the case you should start your own forum ...."a** hole web wheelers" :dunno:

Dizzel568 said:
True, but if that's the case you should start your own forum ...."a** hole web wheelers" :dunno:

And he should start the "Junky overpriced rigs for sale with absolutely no info about them" forum? What are you getting at here?

This seller guy obviously is a sick demented a hole if he would cut a perfectly good antique ground hawg tar.

Sry about that I have soft spot for ground hawgs

What do you mean what am I getting at? Are you simple? Your not admen, your just a punk web wheeler that shoots your mouth off every chance you get just because you can.

Dizzel568 said:
What do you mean what am I getting at? Are you simple? Your not admen, your just a punk web wheeler that shoots your mouth off every chance you get just because you can.

molaugh killin me

Dizzel568 said:

I was asking a serious question.... sorry I had a grammatical error and lack of punctuation. Just because I didn't use it doesn't mean I'm not able, buddy. I was involved in yohr tj thread, I was genuinely curious if you were eluding to your intro to hl in your post. Since this is public for the world to see I'd like to let you know this: I'm just picking on the guy in a constructive fashion, go back and read my post. My own personal way of helping... I didn't call it junk or scrap or call anyone names. Now, are you seriously calling me gay? Because I'd be more than happy to beat your ass cupcake.
A few facts you can take to the bank: death, taxes, and I can and will whoop your ass if need be...
if you're just bullshitting then well played and have a nice day :flipgotcha: