• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seater FORD rockcrawler (SOLD)

Re: 4 seater FORD rockcrawler

muddinmetal said:
I was asking a serious question.... sorry I had a grammatical error and lack of punctuation. Just because I didn't use it doesn't mean I'm not able, buddy. I was involved in yoUr tj thread, I was genuinely curious if you were eluding to your intro to hl in your post. Since this is public for the world to see I'd like to let you know this: I'm just picking on the guy in a constructive fashion, go back and read my post. My own personal way of helping... I didn't call it junk or scrap or call anyone names. Now, are you seriously calling me gay? Because I'd be more than happy to beat your ass cupcake.
A few facts you can take to the bank: death, taxes, and I can and will whoop your ass if need be...
if you're just bullshitting then well played and have a nice day :flipgotcha:

Fixed it, you illiterate monkey.

Ok, while I may think he is a LOT high on this, it is his to ask this for. Nobody is making anyone pay this for it. The attitudes that are being given on this has pirate written all over this. There is no reason for being such deuche bags to this guy. Just ****ing rediculous. Your acting like a bunch of ****ing Yankees. I mean come the **** on, I wheel with people that have everything from Jim smith buggies to poor boy garage built junk and it doesn't matter. You stuck up motherfuckers that think you know all there is to know about wheeling ****ing kill me. I'd say what you lack in skill on the trail you must make up for in the running your cock sucker on the forum hiding behind your computer where nobody can mash that mouth for you when you need it. I've wheeled junk and I've got nice **** and if he thinks its worth it then good for him. I personally don't think so either but don't bash the **** out of him. What a bunch of school girl bitches!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to never log back in.

pholmann said:
Ok, while I may think he is a LOT high on this, it is his to ask this for. Nobody is making anyone pay this for it. The attitudes that are being given on this has pirate written all over this. There is no reason for being such deuche bags to this guy. Just ****ing rediculous. Your acting like a bunch of ****ing Yankees. I mean come the **** on, I wheel with people that have everything from Jim smith buggies to poor boy garage built junk and it doesn't matter. You stuck up motherfuckers that think you know all there is to know about wheeling ****ing kill me. I'd say what you lack in skill on the trail you must make up for in the running your cock sucker on the forum hiding behind your computer where nobody can mash that mouth for you when you need it. I've wheeled junk and I've got nice **** and if he thinks its worth it then good for him. I personally don't think so either but don't bash the **** out of him. What a bunch of school girl bitches!!!!!!!!! Makes me want to never log back in.

Somebody post a picture of a trainwreck. :****:

I just thin it's sad that this sport has gotten so divided by money. Those who have more feel th can make fun of those with less but aspire to have more. ****ing sad.

Psh. I promise you that isn't the case cuz I SURE don't have money. Dude might not have gotten so much ribbin if he didn't come in here with a punk attitude. Follow the rules, post the pics, post a price, and most of the time nothing is ever said, no matter how stupid the price is.

::
pholmann said:
:dblthumb:

pholmann said:
I just thin it's sad that this sport has gotten so divided by money. Those who have more feel th can make fun of those with less but aspire to have more. ****ing sad.

Yeah, we're all a bunch of ****** rich sumbitches up in here laughing1 laughing1 molaugh molaugh

Ain't no one in this thread go no money.

**** that is blantantly overpriced usually gets pointed out, and when some new poster comes back with some tough guy chest beating super-"faber" guy remarks, it doesn't generally go well.

I guess everyone could ignore the overpriced crap, but then it wouldn't be any fun.

It also discourages people from trying **** over others on this forum. Kinda like the guy with the D44 that was asking $1600 for it, or the mildly built monster truck Tacoma for $18K. When **** it dumb, it gets pointed out.

There's a difference between calling someone out and beating a dead horse. I mean I don't think he was sober when he posted It either but damn. It was like y'all were going for assisted suicide or some ****. Just seems a bit harsh and unwelcoming. There is just a better way to go about ****.

All this talk someone has to have a realistic offer???

I'm not in the market but you have to realize you are about twice market value man. I mean you opened yourself up for SOME ball busting but ****. Mid teens may not be unreasonable. I wish you the best of luck though.

pholmann said:
There's a difference between calling someone out and beating a dead horse. I mean I don't think he was sober when he posted It either but damn. It was like y'all were going for assisted suicide or some ****. Just seems a bit harsh and unwelcoming. There is just a better way to go about ****.

Silver lining: A ton of people have looked at his for sale add... it ain't all bad, it's just hardline loller.gif

forresthale said:
All this talk someone has to have a realistic offer???

Maybe if you posted some pics or specs about what it actually has...

Looks like it was built up over a long period of time, lots of different "themes" of tube work going on, what looks to be a full size Ford truck frame? cheap ass shocks?

what kind of seats? harnesses? steering? springs? size of links and heims? gears? lockers?

You know, basic info that someone might want to ascertain when assigning a value.

:****:

pholmann said:
I'm not in the market but you have to realize you are about twice market value man. I mean you opened yourself up for SOME ball busting but ****. Mid teens may not be unreasonable. I wish you the best of luck though.

is it hard to pedal that bike backwards? ::)

laughing1 laughing1 laughing1