• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powder coat pricing ??

Depends on how many coats and if you want clear. How many things are you taking. Color makes a big difference. Can go anywhere from 800-2k depending on alot of different things.

Mine with one coat (silver vain) and a clear coat was right around 550 IIRC. Small pieces make the price go up also. I had a few separate pieces that went on the chassis.

We just had our circle track car coated, it was a used car and the center section was original black powder coat. The guy said it was hell to get off so ours was $900 and we also got a bunch of little body support tubing coated too.
ejuqa8up.jpg
azy5egyg.jpg
. They call that Bengal red. Coyote coating in Hueytown Al done ours, that's who done momentum and all of blue torch's stuff.

Sent with telegraph

Spend your money with the ones that do it rite! Cheap powder coat = shitty looking buggy after a few rides. :****:

**** yall are getting some great prices. I attempted to have mine done in a two stage silver/blue (suppose to look like blue anodized) and they quoted $1200. I had the whole chassis and 5 rims done the blue color then had engine cage, oh **** bar, links and a trim piece on interior done in the same silver. My two tone did not come out and after the third try he just one stage blue and I let it go.

I contacted 5 different places and no where was under a grand single stage and for the two tone it was all 2 grand and up.

I do not recommend "It's not paint" in hunstville, alabama for chassis. They did great work on the single stage small pieces but the chassis was a wreck and was blamed on powder issues, so maybe he could do a good job on chassis.

Thanks for the replies guys I talked to Auto Cycle powder Coat in Chattanooga some time back about doing it I have seen a couple they have done any of yall used them before ? seems like a nice guy but still want to check around but unless there is a big $$ difference it not worth driving really far away

ALLJ said:
Thanks for the replies guys I talked to Auto Cycle powder Coat in Chattanooga some time back about doing it I have seen a couple they have done any of yall used them before ? seems like a nice guy but still want to check around but unless there is a big $$ difference it not worth driving really far away
if I had your money id burn mine!

Kidd1 said:
Matth_85 could you post up a picture of the silver vain on your buggy. Thanks

I don't have a close up pic. But I can take one if that's what your looking for.

Re:

If y'all don't mind, can y'all put shops name in with pricing you got?

I know pricing varies by job...

Re:

pachary said:
If y'all don't mind, can y'all put shops name in with pricing you got?

I know pricing varies by job...
Steel materials in cville quoted me $800.00 for a roll cage. They are high as hell.

Latest posts