• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my buggy build (Rita 2.0)

LOADHEAVY

Hello, I'm new to the forum so I thought I would share some build pics. This is my first full tube chassis so I'm learning as I go. The plan is to make it a 4 seater cause 2 seats isnt enough any more. I will be robbing all suspension and drive train from my previous build.

Specs,
16" travel coilovers
C6
203,205 doubler
rockwells with rear steer
47" LTB's

Looks good so far!!!

You don't see too many Ford motors in bouncers, especially a BBF460. Very cool thumb.gif

Got a little more done last weekend, waiting on seats and tranny to finish drive train mock up. The next bib task will be to tear down my other rig for the parts for this build.

jordan7118 said:
Looks good so far!!!

You don't see too many Ford motors in bouncers, especially a BBF460. Very cool thumb.gif

Thanks, I've always had good luck with the 460, I know there old school but they make a **** ton of power at low rpm and sound really pissed off with the right parts.

its been forever since i posted an update but i assure you i have been working on it. ive got it pretty much down to the rear part of the cage and a bunch of filler pieces. i have it sitting on the bumps right now, i will mount the shocks after the cage is done. I think its coming along pretty good for my first cassis build.

fordcontraption01 said:
Looks good keep us posted on this. What was your donor rig it looks/looked pretty cool also

It was a full size ford p/u. The only thing left that was original was the motor tranny and cab.

got a little more done, fuel cell and radiator are mounted and a little more of the roof is done. I had to cut off my front shock hoops because they were in the way of my headers. I'll redo that and get my shocks mounted here soon.

fordcontraption01 said:
Is it still together and buy able ?

It's not together cause im using the drive train and axles for the buggy, but I did not cut up anything when I took it apart. I have the chassis and all the parts. you just need a drive train and axles and she will be rollin. and yes it is for sale.

fordcontraption01 said:
You can text me pics and price 423-592-4181 thanks

Yea, it might be a day or two before i can. whats your location, it might be one hell of a shipping bill.

Latest posts