• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my buggy build (Rita 2.0)

Well I have a little more done. The front minus the motor cage is pretty much done, I'm working on the rear and mounting the seats. By next weekend the chassis should be real close. Then wiring and plumbing.

Where is the button to transform it. Very unique and im very interested to see this finished. thumb.gif

P said:
That is some mad max looking ****, unique looking 4 seater no doubt. What's WB?

Thanks for all the comments, I wanted to make this buggy have a different pissed off look then any other.

WB is 128"

Got a little more done this weekend, minus a few little pieces here and there I think the chassis is done. steering, wiring and plumbing are the next task.

Updates! sorry I havnt been keeping yo up to date but I promise I am working on it.

I made my column tilt to the passenger side to make it easier to get in and out. I made my own slam latch that holds it solid when in place and I adapted a clutch lever from a atv to release it. The whole thing ride on a spare tire bumper mount spindle so its very stout.

I had to reinvent the wheel on my tranny linkage. with three transfer case shifters a kickdown cable and a big damn driveline all in one spot it was getting pretty busy down there so I moved it up top.

two separate systems for front and rear steer.

console done.

getting closer.

Are u sure this is ur first chassis build? From the looks of it, it looks like ya do this **** for a living! Badass!

87yota said:
Are u sure this is ur first chassis build? From the looks of it, it looks like ya do this **** for a living! Badass!

I assure you this is my first full chassis, But I have done a few truggies so I had a little knowledge.

So how many feet of tube ya think ya went through? I love the look of the front too... Looks sinister as heck!

87yota said:
So how many feet of tube ya think ya went through? I love the look of the front too... Looks sinister as heck!

Just a touch over 400 feet of 2" with a little 1.75" and 1.5" thrown in there.

Well I got it back from PC this week end and it turned out killer. In the sun this thing is very bright. there will be no hiding with this thing. Now to the fun part of putting it back together.