• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

my buggy build (Rita 2.0)

4byfan said:
That sumbitcth is bright. 8) Had to put my shades on to look at it.

I'll have to take lots of pics of it because once i get to wheelin it will never look the same.

Had some help this weekend and damn near built the entire rig. only thing left is wiring exhaust and mount the shocks. cant wait load up the fam and go pound on this thing. :woot:

Rockwells607 said:
Reminds me of the warthog from top truck challenge a few years ago, one cool and unique station wagon for sure ! thumb.gif

Thanks, I like to call it the family truckster

Well I've had it done for a week or two now but have not had the chance to get it out. I think it turned out pretty sweet for my first cassis build.

I ran the exhaust forward and mounted the winch down on the axle.

IMG_1269_zpse1a541ae.jpg

reminds me of this:

img_3

bad ass. crazy tubework :afro:

Thanks for all the kind words. It's funny about it looking like the predator because thats exactly what everyone says when they see it in person. It was an intense build but it was all worth it.

did you have a program when you built your buggy. i would like to talk to you. you can call me at 501 681 6451. thank you

jan collins said:
did you have a program when you built your buggy. i would like to talk to you. you can call me at 501 681 6451. thank you

No I did not have any kind of program. I did it all one piece at a time straight from my head and what I thought would look good.