• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

What psi are you guys running your reds

karatejosh

I have been running 37 reds for about a year just wondering what psi you run I have been running between 12 and 14 and they do good but I always ran my tsls at 6 ish I'm just scared to cut a sidewall on the reds but would love others opinions

10-12 4000 lb rig & over, 8-10 for a 3500 lb rig, and 5-6 should be considered the absolute minimum for any radial tire and should be used only on rigs at or shy of 3000 lbs :****:

kmcminn said:
I agree one hundred percent. I run no less than 10 psi in my full bodied Jeep.

Yep, I had been running 8 in my reds and the last few trips have been at 12 front, 10 rear and I have been happier with that level. Also, full bodied jeep

Re: Re: Re: What psi are you guys running your reds

kmcminn said:
I agree one hundred percent. I run no less than 10 psi in my full bodied Jeep.
It shows on climbs too :flipoff1:

3500lb truggy
8front, 6 rear

Even on my full bodied CJ and full bodied Mazda 8f/6-8 rear (both 3700+)

As long as you're not bouncing you'll be good.

I set mine at 11-12 in June and have no idea what they are at now. Lol they work well at whatever they're at now

Dont know what my weighs, I have tried different pressures, but around 5 seems to be better for me. But every rig is different.

Re:

My rig is 2600 pounds so I'm thinking I can run 8 pretty safe had a buddy with sticky treps running 4 and killing me on our last trip but I know there a very diffrent tire I also have raceline beadlocks so I think everything should be ok

Re:

Reds really don't need single digit unless it's something stupid light. They will stay on a non beadlock wheel pretty well. In a tj I'll do 11/12 front to 12/13 rear.