• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ANYONE LOOKING FOR PARTS... NEW PARTS IN BOXES - BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wheelingchick85

We are cleaning out the shop, and will be posting several things for sale.. everything is NEW and still in the boxes. Please send me a message or text 216-***-**** for more information if you are looking for anything special let me know because we have enough extra parts to basically build another bouncer and we will most likely have it and will give you a jam up deal. buyers pay all freight cost. Located in Ohio. (Won't allow me to post all the pictures please message or text for pics)
Prices from $150-$1300 new parts at a major discount

Re: ANYONE LOOKING FOR PARTS... NEW PARTS IN BOXES

Any ORI struts,d60 high steer arms,or 17" beadlocks.. Im in Ohio also..

Re: ANYONE LOOKING FOR PARTS... NEW PARTS IN BOXES

Go to your picture hit settings then edit make them smaller then you can post them.

Looking at the reports to moderator this morning. This appears not to be someone we want on Hardline. So, I banned her. If someone wants to elaborate here, feel free.

Thanks for saving me a possible headache and my hard earned cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOLY ****!

From the interwebs:

scam artist Lydia Nicole Culp/Terry (whitwell tn)

Google her name and read on and on ..... she is a scammer and will lie to make you think she has an out standing business. but truth is she will take your money and you will end up with nothing.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150550178301719&id=185583516718
She deals with horses and farm items. She is most famous for selling an item to people and then not sending the item. INTERNET FRAUD!!!

just confirmed she was arrested in Tennessee for bad checks as well.... I guess she will never change...

You want proof? If you google her name she has been to jail numerous times . she has bad checks out all over Tennessee already . She is now is in the Tennessee Walking horse business and buying trading and selling horses . She and a young boy named TYLER! doing her business so her name does not get out in Tennessee . She was in the barrel horse world but was run out off there because off all her scams.
http://forums.barrelhorseworld.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=392079&start=21

She will open accounts with your name on them once she gets your social security number and when you find out she will pack up and run. Call the DA down in Naples and ask about her case. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH!!!! Ask her mom why she comes to TN to visit her? SHE IS WANTED IN FL:!!!!!!!!

If I had known these things before hand I would have never given her a chance to scam my family . She posts adds on many sites including face book in which I plan on posting much of what I know about them . Please don't get scammed by them .

She clams to be a high end horse trainer but she is nothing of the sort . Please Google her name Lydia N Culp or Lydia Nicole Doria or Lydia Nicole and the latest is Lydia Tyler.
Read for your self about her .

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Collier-County-FL/Lydia-Nicole-Culp.3641614.html

She wrote a bad check to Ft Myers Toyota a recently to get a car and then never cleared the 5k deposit check and never made a payment. They took her to court and won. She hid the car from them for two years and never paid a dime... If that's not a scam artisit I don't know what is...

I hope I help others to not get scammed. She flags this ad everyday but I will make sure I post another tomorrow just so I can save another family from loosing their money. Hopefully her warrant will be posted anyday so she will be taken off the streets. Jailtime for stealing70k on an elderly lady... It's coming....

0 likes

I reported it to the moderator and asked permission to expose her. She was hanging out at the park for a while. Several folks trying to track her down came calling on me wanting to find her and exposed her. The thread she started here is the classic bait to start the scam. This week alone she has scammed 2 other people on horses. I did not want her in our offroad world pulling the same crap.

kushKrawlin said:
Good looking out AOP .. Tennessee ain't to far. You my friend prob saved her a HUGE wake up call and us some bread!! Thanks man! :dblthumb:
exactly what he said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, y'all fukers gotta admit. From her blurry ass avatar, y'all know you woulda prob just gave her your SSN in a heart beat... Hahahaha. Betta look close at the mug shot I saw. Yikes. Put down the dam pip Lydia. ****.. Ain't no glass **** gonna get u **** but jail time.. Or in a case like this where u rip one of us off, possible house fire. Slime ball...

Got this zero post person taking up for her. Sent same message to me 4 times.

Rockbouncer88 said:
Good morning I just wanted to say that I see you are allowing people to bully on someone what made some bad choices, I do not think that I right at all people make mistake and learn and grow from them and being smashed on hardline is not right at all. If she is doing bad things she will have to answer to God one day. But I would not allow this to go on while someone is trying to get their life back into order and trying to learn from the past and mistakes. I feel the right thing to do would be to delete the form and just keep her blocked off hardline if that is what makes you happy. I did not mean to preach at you but bullying is never the answer for anything

Why do people always message me thinking I'm an admin? molaugh

I just got this PM and had no idea what they were talking about. Had to come find this thread.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    130 KB · Views: 156
Status
Not open for further replies.