• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ANYONE LOOKING FOR PARTS... NEW PARTS IN BOXES - BANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is beyond crooked, anyone who takes up for her is crazy... The sheer amount of pissed off people that have crossed her path are proof enough (yes, I do believe the internet on this one). Her post here was a scam. No one makes an ad like that. No decent woman is going to beg for 100s of men to text her unless she wants in those pants, in this case, the back pockets

Matt O. said:
[email protected] If you report this post one more time I will ban your IP on general principle. I have forgotten how to ban people but I will remember just for you :woot:

Anyone taking up for her should be banned immediately and IP blocked or whatever you internet ninjas do. Its just a matter of time before someone gets money taken and this could all be cleared up with a simple ban.

:gtfo: douche wagons. We take up for our own :****:

Matt O. said:
[email protected] If you report this post one more time I will ban your IP on general principle. I have forgotten how to ban people but I will remember just for you :woot:
I connected some dots she is dating or married to the guy that races/owns the adrenalin buggy his name is Kenneth Reece

al1tonyota said:
I connected some dots she is dating or married to the guy that races/owns the adrenalin buggy his name is Kenneth Reece

I noticed that too from the other post... but hell, he may not even know her... or who she really is or what she has done

If he spends time with her, is married to her or dates her or whatever. I'd ban him too. If he doesn't know, he will.

:ban: :ban: :ban: :stir:

Hi all. I am one of the horse people she has scammed. She is vicious. The has MULTIPLE aliases and will work the system for all it is worth. She is living in Ohio and dating Kenneth Reese. She stole her last boyfriends ssn to pay for those fake tits she's sporting. She is GOOD at being a con, so please be very careful. DO NOT WIRE ANYONE money. Use PayPal. She got me for 1800 2yrs ago. And has gotten 2 people in the last few days for 3700.

Avalonacres said:
Hi all. I am one of the horse people she has scammed. She is vicious. The has MULTIPLE aliases and will work the system for all it is worth. She is living in Ohio and dating Kenneth Reese. She stole her last boyfriends ssn to pay for those fake tits she's sporting. She is GOOD at being a con, so please be very careful. DO NOT WIRE ANYONE money. Use PayPal. She got me for 1800 2yrs ago. And has gotten 2 people in the last few days for 3700.

WOW!!!!

muddinmetal said:
I noticed that too from the other post... but hell, he may not even know her... or who she really is or what she has done
I dunno when he and I last spoke it wasn't on the best of terms! He parked his buggy in front of Matt's trailer at koh we get up the next day it's still there so we tried to crank it just to move it out of the way and he finally walks up and starts slinging **** around and talking about how everything is packed full of sand (I guess his vagina was too?) and that I / we just cost him a 30k motor?

muddinmetal said:

Not sure. He just threatened me via a facebook message

**** is fixing to get real. The interweb Ninjas going to have some fun.

GO FOR IT!!!! We have been trying to get her for YEARS! Her day is coming though! Either the cops will get her, or she will cross the wrong person. One way or the other (honestly the latter would make me happy, since she endangered my child) she will get hers.

Sound sketch for sure I'm right across the river from Ohio. I'll talk to some law friends and see if they can find anything more about her whereabouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Be careful who you threaten

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-23-11-25-20.png
    Screenshot_2016-02-23-11-25-20.png
    400.9 KB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.