• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 05+ SuperDuty 60 and Sterling 10.5

jordan7118

Have a set of tons from an 05+ F250. Both open, both 3.73. Front is missing rotors and calipers. Could use consumables - unit bearings and balljoints, or just freshen up the UBs. 35-spline stock lockouts. Comes with factory radius arms. Rear is missing a soft line to a caliper, but that's it.

$750 picked up in Hot Springs, AR. Will help with shipping arrangements if required.

Working on pics. File size too large, so I'll research how to make that work. Never had this problem before.

Call or text - 501 2six2 80 18

Pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237.7 KB · Views: 119
Man. Technology has beat me for the moment. Text for more pics. Will try again tomorrow :-/

Here's some info on how to post pictures from Craigslist:

Easiest way to post pictures from Craigslist is if someone posts a link to Craigslist or other forum that has pictures I have the "Post Reply" open here on Hardline and the Craigslist etc link open in another tab or window. I right click on the picture, go to Copy Image Location, then come back over to the "Post Reply" here. Next I either use the "Insert Image" option on Hardline or just type in the [IMG] tags and paste the links in between each [IMG]paste copied link from Craigslist etc in between these tags [IMG] tag.

Hopefully that is clear as muddy water. It is alot easier than it sounds, but that is the best I can explain it. Must be done on a computer though because a tablet doesn't allow those actions. By far the easiest route is to use Photobucket since it is free and already has the [IMG][IMG] tags built into the link.

Thanks for the explanation! I'm on a tablet so I'm kinda up a creek in that aspect :-/

if the abs sensors are out, make sure to plug those holes if it's outside especially. That's a open hole straight to the bearings.

Latest posts