• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 07 hardline buggy for sale

I was right behind you comin into Gray Rock this weekend. Buggy looks great! Looks alot better silver :dblthumb: Just my opinion though.

B.DRAKE said:
I was right behind you comin into Gray Rock this weekend. Buggy looks great! Looks alot better silver :dblthumb: Just my opinion though.

Thought that was you, but wan't shure. Will say hello next time I see you.

wontwork said:
Thought that was you, but wan' shure. Will say hello next time I see you.
Yea i was goin to say but looked like you had your hand full slippin and slidin around molaugh

B.DRAKE said:
Yea i was goin to say but looked like you had your hand full slippin and slidin around molaugh

BUY THIS F'IN RIG BRADLEY, or :gtfo:

Just kidding, but you do need this rig. Everytime I see Haley riding, he's always got some softcore honey's shagging with him. :cougar: flashemifyougotem :cougar: flashemifyougotem = magnet :****:

To the top for now day.

Will be ready to roll as soon as I get gears replaced.

CHASMAN9 said:
BUY THIS F'N RIG BRADLEY, or :gtfo:

Just kidding, but you do need this rig. Everytime I see Haley riding, he' always got some softcore honey' shagging with him. :cougar: flashemifyougotem :cougar: flashemifyougotem = magnet :****:
**** lemme borrow some money :flipoff1: I wish i could afford it this buggy is freakin sweet :woot: :woot:

Wish I was in a better spot Financially, this rig is COMFY and FUN ! Very easy to drive, does awesome on the street too...... just saying laughing1 :driving:

Pic from when I borrowed her for a weekend before I moved back to KC.
NovemberWeekend011.jpg