• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 07 hardline buggy for sale

Someone needs to buy this rig it's well proven lots of power and lots of fun to drive.Hell if I was smart I would buy it back !!!!

that is a great buggy at a smoking price. that shows how tough times are right now. anyone who has built one knows this is cheap...good luck on the sell. damn nice rig.

Had someone call and leave email address but cant understand entire msg. If you are interested please leave phone number also and i will call you back.

CSMITH said:
low dollar on this unit?

Trans is broke at the moment. Thats why I have not been updating this. I am going to get PTC to build it and it should be good for another 5 years. Shoot me an offer I might just take it.

race_jeep said:
Wutd u do?

Nothing. Me and Grandpa was riding to the next hill and it started slipping. All fluid was fine, so I guess it is just wore out. Sometimes it will pull fine and sometimes it will slip. i drove it to the trailer and on. If i fix it before I sale it will be stronger than before. :****:

At least it happened before the new owner got it. :****: No bad blood this way. thumb.gif

yankster said:
At least it happened before the new owner got it. :****: No bad blood this way. thumb.gif

Agreed. If it would have, I would have made it up to whomever bought it. :****:

wontwork said:
Trans is broke at the moment. Thats why I have not been updating this. I am going to get PTC to build it and it should be good for another 5 years. Shoot me an offer I might just take it.
I don't want to low ball you like everybody did me , so think about it and shoot me a price.

got room for little man in the back of this one.

CSMITH said:
I don't want to low ball you like everybody did me , so think about it and shoot me a price.

There is room for 2 medium men in the back comfortably and safe.. The Front seats are on sliders as well to adjust for rear passengers and short Smith legs :flipoff1:

CSMITH said:

Sent you a msg. Yes the back seat has room for a little man. My brother and 86tank have actually rode back there a few times and both of them are over 6'. When the front seats are slid forrowed they fit good and you can still drive it very comfy like.