• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired '09 Smith buggy...... - SOLD

Re: '09 Smith buggy......

Saw this buggy in person when I went to look at the jeep. It is a good lookin piece of equipment that is begging to have it's muscles stretched!!

Thanks man! Honestly....I can't believe it hasn't sold. I've been riding the RZR since I put it back up for sale. I'm ready to get it out and stretch her legs a little bit. :****:

I saw a comment about it being for sale since July. ( I don't even know that guy or why he would take a shot at me or my buggy.) Anyway....That's not really true. I had it up for sale in July because I was looking another rig, it sold, I decided to keep it. Now I've got in mind building, so I put it back up for sale. I thought that was understood if someone read the thread...guess not.

The rig is tough, strong, and dependable. This was my first crawler. I've learned a lot from it. One thing I've learned is I'm not a hill killer kind of guy....This buggy is faster than what I want to do. I want to build something completely different....Like something I could compete in TTC with. That's the only reason for the sale. If it doesn't sale shortly, I'll keep it, and continue to enjoy it. It's nice to go ride, wash it, and park it until the next ride.

One of those rigs is out of my budget, but I would love to get behind the wheel of one just for the experience at some point. Maybe, someday.. :driving:

I like the slower pace crawling for my self and the family.. :indianajones:

I'd be interested in trading for something on Rocks or something else as long as I could use some parts off it....Can trade up or down.

Will listen to reasonable offers too....

email for the lurkers out there.... [email protected]

bump.... man i have been in love with this buggy ever since it came up for sale before you had it. wished i the money!!!

reasonable offer............. 1 pint of crown and 1 carton of marlboro's buddy

gdf said:
reasonable offer............. 1 pint of crown and 1 carton of marlboro's buddy

You got that big :afro: $$$....I'd have to charge you double. :****: :flipoff1:

Pint of Crown...Pfft...You'd drink that up in one visit. laughing1

Damn Draco just keep it. You got a buggy thats bad ass and all the bugs are out of it. Just redo some things to change it up if you want different..

rogersamurai88 said:
Damn Draco just keep it. You got a buggy thats bad ass and all the bugs are out of it. Just redo some things to change it up if you want different..

You're 100% correct. I'm getting a game plan together on what I'm gonna do. Got my bender set up and my tube notcher came in the other day.....I'm going to get some tube monday. After that...I'm likely to just walk out in the shop one day and start cutting. Never know with me... :****:

I like your new convertible by the way.... laughing1 Can't wait to see what you come up with. :dblthumb:

Will you price it without the engine and tranny ?

My roll cage is back together. Took it to Zac Bragg and got it rolled. Looks alot better and I have alot of room now. Took everything out of it this weekend. Time for a color change too.