• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1,000 Hill Climb Hawk Pride December 17th

smithshoal

Fastest to the top, run what you brung, winner take all hill climb with $1,000 pay out December 17th. This event will be on a new hill about a quarter mile north of our last hill climb location. Expecting this to be a faster hill and we are using start and finish timing with a good ol’ NHRA Christmas tree start. Speed rules on this hill climb so if you think you have what it takes go ahead and be there! $25 dollar driver entry, helmet (a good one), full restraints, good cage a must. Plan on starting at noon with driver’s meeting at 11:00 am. Will draw for race order and have three attempts.

ha ha - i hear ya

Tell you what Eddie I'll race if you will but you gotta go first since you don't have any brakes - don't want you running over me!

Budget YJ said:
Whats the hill look like :dunno:

There is allot of lines on that ridge - it is something like a half mile long - I would like to know which one it is as well

J.A.B said:
There is allot of lines on that ridge - it is something like a half mile long - I would like to know which one it is as well

If it's the one they just dozed out..... :woody: We saw it last ride there...I looked at and just said "OH ****!"

Its not too bad we went up it on fri. if that the hill lyman said it was going to be. He lead us around there to it about 3 or 4 of us made it with no problem

johnnyrude said:
someone needs to buy my jeep so i will have the money to enter the race. :****:
you crazy thing! you got enuf money to buy every mans rig on this forum. MONEY BAGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :drinkers:

The comp hill is the one hill north of maverick. If you go down the powerline road and down the hill it's the two trails that run parallel with one another, it's gonna be the steepest one on the left. They are going to dig about a three foot high ledge at the top so we can get some good air as we cross the top! :woot: