• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$1,000 Hill Climb Hawk Pride December 17th

Few pics... Gallery up and prints and digi downloads are available! thumb.gif

Wes after the comp:
DSC0527-M.jpg

The winner, PLOWBOY!
DSC0295-M.jpg

DSC0307-M.jpg

Uploading more pics soon too from another RBP camera! ;)

I heard Wes got some good air. I wish i was there to see it. I would never try that out, i would be too scared. :tc :woot:

That was awesome, i didnt get to see all the comp but the ones i saw were hammer down. got to see my first tree hugger lol Cole ur fast and getting out of the way

Thanks R Key, I had a great time and got to put my buggy on the trailer in one piece, see everybody at WITC, hope everybody has a good christmas booyang

Rockwells607 said:
That rail buggy is nasty, i have a video of his first pass i will try to upload tomorrow

Mucho Gracias!!! That thing sounded like it was ready to eat!! I'd love to get behind the wheel of one for an hour or 9.

Awesome videos cole!!!!!!!

Seems like every race they just keep getting closer and closer!!!!!!!

But for sure a good show!!!

I would love to see that yellow turbo subaru sandrail's first run damn he was throwing some chunks! Crowd at the bottom was looking for cover!!! Lol

Cole, the little red buggy belongs to Mark Suttles . He's another Kentucky Boy, great guy. I don,t know if he's on here.

plow boy said:
Thanks R Key, I had a great time and got to put my buggy on the trailer in one piece, see everybody at WITC, hope everybody has a good christmas booyang
looks like you put a beating on those new innerairlocks. shawn is real happy to see them in some southern rigs. last 2 events the winners had them.. awesome runs we will be down there to check the action out someday.

Latest posts