• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 1/2" dom tube

ok you freaking idiots !! the question i asked is WHERE are you getting it ?

You can try metal supermarkets in woodinville. They are more expensive than most but they can get you material in 24hrs instead of 2 weeks, so it depends on how soon you need it.

Specialty metals in kent is usualy 2 weeks out, 18' to 24' random leingths usualy.

EMJ is also 2 weeks out usualy. Same random leingths.

Dont even bother with Everett steel, PDM, or Bloch.

You can try metal supermarkets in woodinville. They are more expensive than most but they can get you material in 24hrs instead of 2 weeks, so it depends on how soon you need it.

Funny thing is, they buy from Marmon. :haha: :haha: :haha:

I call complete bullshit on $70 a stick for 4340. EMJ is pretty much the cheapest game in town and is where most everybody buy's, I don't think we've ever had to wait 2 week's for anything, but we buy common sizes for the most part. If you're just going to be buying a time or two it is to your benefit to buy from a big steel consumer like Bunk's shop or another, when a shop get's a personal truck load per day, they generally have killer buying power.

I call complete bullshit on $70 a stick for 4340. EMJ is pretty much the cheapest game in town and is where most everybody buy's, I don't think we've ever had to wait 2 week's for anything, but we buy common sizes for the most part. If you're just going to be buying a time or two it is to your benefit to buy from a big steel consumer like Bunk's shop or another, when a shop get's a personal truck load per day, they generally have killer buying power.

Hey! I had to wait 9 business days for my 2 inch 1/2 wall chromo..so there. EMJ is fast, It all depends on the salesman who is helping you. I got 2 inch dom for paulie last week and it took 3 days after ordering for it to arrive...(from cali)

Hey! I had to wait 9 business days for my 2 inch 1/2 wall chromo..so there. EMJ is fast, It all depends on the salesman who is helping you. I got 2 inch dom for paulie last week and it took 3 days after ordering for it to arrive...(from cali)

yeah since 2" .500 wall chromo is super common.

Bunk, I might actually need some tube soon. You think she would let me call and get it myself since you aren't doing buys anymore?

~T.J.

Last edited: