• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 1/2" dom tube

Its gone way up in the last month. I dont do buys anymore. I had to buy some since i cartwheeled my buggy into a tree last weekend.

I'll be buying some here in the near future... What did you pay a foot bunk?

alot less than most. PM me if your really interested. The more you buy the cheaper it is, However it has gone up alot in the last few months.

i found it in portland for about 70 bucks a stick ? is that worth the drive ?

ok you freaking idiots !! the question i asked is WHERE are you getting it ?

ok you freaking idiots !! the question i asked is WHERE are you getting it ?

look in the phone book for steel supply places. but it really doesnt matter where they get it because if you call as some dude off the street its going to be double what other people can get it for because they work for companies that buy steel from these places. tuck your **** between your legs and have chevyxj hook you up.

I bet its 1020 dom. Chromo is pricey.

I thought that was a pretty good price for chromo... That's all we run, as it enables us to run .035-.065 for all our arms, and cage = mucho weight savings:awesomework:

look in the phone book for steel supply places. but it really doesnt matter where they get it because if you call as some dude off the street its going to be double what other people can get it for because they work for companies that buy steel from these places. tuck your **** between your legs and have chevyxj hook you up.

i do work for a fab shop but we have only been getting steel from the rapists @ everett steel who want to special order this stuff for a price of $220 per stick, so why do you guys feel that this is such a freakin secret?

i do work for a fab shop but we have only been getting steel from the rapists @ everett steel who want to special order this stuff for a price of $220 per stick, so why do you guys feel that this is such a freakin secret?

It aint a secret that i get mine thru EMJ. We are a mass consumer of material and get a good deal. I no longer do tube buys, Too many flakes out there.