• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 1/4" hiems

crash2

-Oh no I picked a side-
So I am slowly planning to redo the suspension on the toy--not to make it better because it works beautify but rid myself of the damn noise my 5/8 hiems make..

I was thinking of going jonny joiunts but with that comes having to redo all the mounts to accommodate the size. After talking with a few folks I am really thinking of going with 1 1/4 hiems instead since they seem to hold up very well with little noise.

I can't find a width spec on the hiem with misalignment spacers--anybody have one they can measure?

So I am slowly planning to redo the suspension on the toy--not to make it better because it works beautify but rid myself of the damn noise my 5/8 hiems make..

I was thinking of going jonny joiunts but with that comes having to redo all the mounts to accommodate the size. After talking with a few folks I am really thinking of going with 1 1/4 hiems instead since they seem to hold up very well with little noise.

I can't find a width spec on the hiem with misalignment spacers--anybody have one they can measure?

RuffStuff sells them with misalignment spacers for 2 5/8" ID brackets...

http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/125RESET.html

Do they sell spacers for custom widths?

Speedway still cant touch Ruffstuff pricing.

So $47 is different if you spend it with ruffstuff than if it goes to speedway? Huh, last I checked the same cash is the same no matter the vendor. :flipoff:

If a Johnny joint type end is what's on the menu they are available starting at $33 at speedway.

I've ran heims from both vendors and they were both fine products for sure. :D

So $47 is different if you spend it with ruffstuff than if it goes to speedway? Huh, last I checked the same cash is the same no matter the vendor. :flipoff:

Actually $7 cheaper. :D

RuffStuff St. Patty's Killer Deals! Save BIG or Free Shipping 15% Off!

Use Discount Code:

PATTY

For 15% OFF Products We Manufacture

In case you miss this deal next weekend will be Dans cousins Bday sale and it will be 20% off. He sends out a sale promo 1-2 times a month.

Seriously stuff is dirt cheap and EXCELLENT quality and your supporting a MFGer of exclusively US made parts.