• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 5/16 bore brake master

97f250

going to put the chevy master on a toyota dual diaph booster just wondering if you think the 1 5/16 might be too big if i should step down to the 1 3/16 bore..i just dont wanna have a stiff pedal

i personally have a chevy master on my current rig with a dual diaphram booster and i wish i would have just put on a toy 1in master..

my brakes aren't stiff or anything but it seams like i only have good braking for 3/4 of my pedal... i am hoping that converting the rear to chevk 1/2 disk will solve that issue

if it doesn't solve my currenty issue i will get a toy 1in master

i have disk all around (14 bolt rear 44front ) not sure what size the disks are but you have to grind alittle to make a 15 " wheel fit! and i am going to be running a dual diaph booster off a 93 4runner i think it came off of if it matters

i personally have a chevy master on my current rig with a dual diaphram booster and i wish i would have just put on a toy 1in master..

my brakes aren't stiff or anything but it seams like i only have good braking for 3/4 of my pedal... i am hoping that converting the rear to chevk 1/2 disk will solve that issue

if it doesn't solve my currenty issue i will get a toy 1in master

i have a toyota 1 inch master and it aint enough pedal drops all the way to floor and still cant lock up tthe tires slows down

you will do fine with a chev master cylinder

but do you think that a 1 5/16 is too much do you think i should step down to a 1 3 /16 kinda looking for if any one else has ran the 1 5/16 on a similar set up and had any issues or if it works good for them

That master may be a bit big for the smaller GM calipers out front. I'm running a 1 1/4" master on a 94 yota booster with stock ginormous 60 calipers and typical 3/4 ton rear discs and its about perfect.