• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1 Ton ZJ

shotmobile

Hello All,

For those that don't know I've been working on my Grand Cherokee the last few months. I had it as a club member's only thread, but I'm nearing completion and have made it so everyone can follow along. Here is the link to the build thread...

http://www.pnwjeep.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6910

I update it every few days with new pics and progess. I'm a picture whore and take alot of them as you will see in the thread. But here are so teaser pics of were I'm at now.

e8d86668.jpg

e8d86669.jpg

e8d8666a.jpg

Totally bitchin' Cory. When do you think we'll see it out on the trails? What's left to do before it's wheelable?

Are you going to move the rear axle back alittle right?Looking good though:awesomework:

Not for now. Any more and the 14 bolt will tag the gas tank. In time I may move the tank or get a fuel cell and then move the rear back more.

Totally bitchin' Cory. When do you think we'll see it out on the trails? What's left to do before it's wheelable?

Thanks Matt. I'm guessing around another month. I still have to put in the 4 speed Atlas, which is this weekends project. Then I've still got alot of little things let to do. But Soon, Very Soon.

Last edited:
Thanks Matt. I'm guessing around another month. I still have to put in the 4 speed Atlas, which is this weekends project. Then I've still got alot of little things let to do. But Soon, Very Soon.

So then you'll definitely be ready for the Meet & Greet in September? :D

I am very much impressed probably one of the coolest looking zj i have ever seen. You are going all out on that biotch its awesome! Cant wait to see it wheeling. Keep up the good work it looks amazing:worship:

Ya your going to hate it if you have to drop it down and start whackin at the body--I know all to well(mostly the front corners)

Ya your going to hate it if you have to drop it down and start whackin at the body--I know all to well(mostly the front corners)

The front wheel wells have already been well clearanced on the inside. Both and the bumper and firewall sides. So I could probably drop and still not hit much.