• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

10-14-06 reiter pit

retrokilla

ill be heading out to reiter pit around 11amish - 5pm ;) look for my pickup & say hi maybe you can take me to the wall ?

Picture030-1.jpg

archer1965 said:
what took you so long? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Out in the shop building a rig :;

And waiting for somebody to stop by becuase there junk broke at reiter :haha: :haha: :haha:

reiter pit / trails kicked my toys ass ;( my rigth side door is all ****in dented in & now i can only got in 1st & 2nd gear @ 10-20mph ouch ..... ill post a damage section of images in a while

damn it was fun but i think today will be one of my last times at reiter due to the bad luck i have :(

retrokilla said:
reiter pit / trails kicked my toys ass ;( my rigth side door is all ****in dented in & now i can only got in 1st & 2nd gear @ 10-20mph ouch ..... ill post a damage section of images in a while

damn it was fun but i think today will be one of my last times at reiter due to the bad luck i have :(

Bad luck? How is that bad luck?

retrokilla said:
too much beer kicked my ass ;( I ****ed-up my door,it's dented in & now i can only got in 1st & 2nd gear @ 10-20mph ouch ..... damn it was fun but i think today will be one of my last times at reiter due to the labotomy i had
(

fixed it for ya

Last edited:
Ok guys lets not beat the poor fela into the ground. He needs somebody to show him the right way and picking on him (as easy as it may be) isn't going to help us at all :;

Awww, but what fun is that.

Granted, in spite of my nice polite and oh so sophisticated reply to the other post on the subject, I'd be more than happy to help point the way to the light, besides, .45's do such lovely things to shaken beer :redneck:

crash said:
Ok guys lets not beat the poor fela into the ground. He needs somebody to show him the right way and picking on him (as easy as it may be) isn't going to help us at all :;
Yeah you all see how Crash turned out right, we just can't let that happen again:kissmyass:

Latest posts