• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

10-14-2006 the day reiter pit/trails won my toy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
My reaction to my first dent should be interesting, after a year of running almost everything in TSF and Trask with nothing more than minor pinstripping I'll either whine like a lil biatch or laugh and sign it :redneck:

JT Law said:
My reaction to my first dent should be interesting, after a year of running almost everything in TSF and Trask with nothing more than minor pinstripping I'll either whine like a lil biatch or laugh and sign it :redneck:

It doesn't count when half the trails are closed. Sounds like your gonna whine if you haven't dented it yet. Means your afraid...

I would be to if I wheeled a stamped sheetmetal box. :redneck:

binderbound said:
It doesn't count when half the trails are closed. Sounds like your gonna whine if you haven't dented it yet. Means your afraid...

Hmmmm I remember someone whining a bit when they lost their antenna :flipoff: :haha: :haha:

binderbound said:

Hell, only thing I haven't run up there is Waterfall and crushers.

And fyi, biiiiig difference between afraid and careful, some of us are actually aware of where the whole exterior of our rig is and don't find a need to tatoo it on various pieces of the local landscape to show how much chutzpah we have.

I for one take pride in making it through an area without having to use the doors as a pivot point or knocking out the windows so that rock has a bit more clearance.

Not the only area of life that finesse seems to work better than brute force :stirpot:

Spoken like a true scardy cat. You haven't run those trail because you can't run them wouthout damage. Your afraid of damage.

Again, you can't say "I ran all the trails but..." when the only ones open are easys and 2 most diffs. That's like saying you went to Disney land but never went rode any rides. :stirpot:

binderbound said:
Spoken like a true scardy cat. You haven't run those trail because you can't run them wouthout damage. Your afraid of damage.

Again, you can't say "I ran all the trails but..." when the only ones open are easys and 2 most diffs. That's like saying you went to Disney land but never went rode any rides. :stirpot:

Well, the concept of walking backto OC from TSF after breaking the DD isn't terribly appealing,so I think of it as smart, not scared, I simply know the limits and have the intellegence to stay within them, frankly, if ya'll think you have to tear yer **** up to show how manly you are go right ahead. you de baddest cat around and you win, me, i never enjoyed hitchhiking or begging for help that much :D

I personally go out to wheel to have fun.. Not tear up my rig, run within my limits (occasionally pushing them), not tear up the land and get into the out doors :;

crash said:
I personally go out to wheel to have fun.. Not tear up my rig, run within my limits (occasionally pushing them), not tear up the land and get into the out doors :;

Well said mike. That is essentially what I was going to say. I built my rig to enjoy ALL types of trails and terrain. I don't go out to put on a smoke and sparks show like some. I like to lean on the edge of difficult. To do that, you have to set fear of damage aside.

That's the whole point of this thread. You wheel over your head, in a rig that's not set up for it, your gonna get damage. Thanks for being my example JT. Although, he was drinking, I have a feeling he still would have ended up with damage, sober or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts