• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

10 mintues for Tellico

McCracken

This idea came from one of SFWDA's member clubs the Rocket City Rock Crawlers and I think it's great. The idea is to spend 10 minutes writing a personalized letter for Tellico. Hand written with your name and signature.

I think this something everyone can do. If you can't sack up for 10 minutes for a place that has given you years of good times and future opportunity for the ones that have not had the chance, then you need to hang it up all together. I think we can does is and I know everyone can.

Please pass this along to all the boards you visit and all clubs you are apart of. Do not depend on me or anyone else to do this. We need volunteers to help spread the word. Thanks in advance for your help.

Remember, 10 minutes and Tellico can be saved.

Comments must be postmarked or received within 30 days beginning the day after publication of the notice in The Asheville Citizen-Times. Comments may be mailed electronically, in a common digital format, to: [email protected]; or by regular mail to: National Forests in North Carolina, Attn: Candace Wyman, 160 A Zillicoa Street, Asheville, NC 28801, or faxed to 828-257-4263. Hand delivered comments must be received within our normal business hours of 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.