• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$100+/ hour....I'll take it

Bones

That Guy
Tore that BMW bike down this weekend and in all of 6ish hours it's all in containers waiting shipping or possible future Ebaying and scrapeyard. BMW people are not only bad buyers when it comes to offers, don't read my add saying parts are CHEAP and emailing me saying "how's $125 for a rear rotor?" Umm sure pal, shipping is $15, so make it $140. laughing1

Now I do have $100 purchase price into this gem. So far transfered ~$700 from paypal to my bank account. :spin: Now I have to box/pack/ship it. Hate that part. Nice to know this new bike I am buying is almost 1/3 paid for by this one. Still prolly a few hundred more in sales coming in. Good damn day!

Yea... cause Triumphs are low maintenance and have cheap parts... laughing1 You went from worse ( BMW ) to worser on that one bubba :flipoff1:

P said:
Yea... cause Triumphs are low maintenance and have cheap parts... laughing1 You went from worse ( BMW ) to worser on that one bubba :flipoff1:
T-umphs are not bad on parts really.

Then again I am in a battle with my Zuki dealer on warr. work and the Prev. owner that said mine had a 5 year warr. on it. :mad: Chris is not happy this afternoon

Super duke is ugly to me. I need to see on in person. I'd own about any t-umph. almost all are dead sexy.

2 wheels or two tits, it's gonna cost ya money. (Miles is half price) molaugh Now I am back to 2 bikes soon and adding a GF to the mix. Stay tuned for more Kelly Kaiser style I'm broke threads :flipoff1:

drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

dummyBikeGalleryMed.jpg

I came painfully close to buyin one of these 1997 T595's brand new while in Ft Hood , single and in the A to the r m y.

The recalled them that year for frame failures at the headset and It scared me away from it.. I recall vividly lusting the smooth curvey lines of it in the showroom and .......... oh nevermind, heres a pic.

One I was lookin at was blacker then black and sesssssssay !!

67b3_20.jpg