• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

12/2 wheelin

Yes Mark and CJ were fine in the rolled toyota. We got some pics and thank goodness all were ok physically.
Will do my best to get pics posted asap.
He got the truck back on wheels checked fluids, pulled his headliner out to make room for his head and wanted to wheel some more.
Casey now wants to look seriously at an Exocage for the MissCreant. She saw first hand how it works! She watched it happen about 10 feet away helpless to do anything but watch.
Be back soon with pics.

Yes Mark and CJ were fine in the rolled toyota. We got some pics and thank goodness all were ok physically.
Will do my best to get pics posted asap.
He got the truck back on wheels checked fluids, pulled his headliner out to make room for his head and wanted to wheel some more.
Casey now wants to look seriously at an Exocage for the MissCreant. She saw first hand how it works! She watched it happen about 10 feet away helpless to do anything but watch.
Be back soon with pics.

Good to hear they are ok..... and yes exo cages are nice I love mine it is great to know when u flipped it on its lid and roll it back over it looks like nothing ever happened.

Well theirs looked more like,,, welll,,, ummmm,, definately had some damage. Pics will follow shortly. It was a pretty hard roll onto the drivers side.
Have to figure out posting pics....

Here are a few pics,

PC020032c.jpg

PC020038c.jpg

Last edited:
had a good time. thank you guys for all the help. shirly will get cosmetic surgery this week.it was nice meeting you guys.mark

I rolled there a couple years ago. The expressway has ate a few rigs but I continue to try most of my body damage is from that stump. Ask crash my truck was straight when he did the cage not now :redneck:

Nope, Just moved back a few months ago after 6 years in North Carolina, got out of the Marine Corps and moved home to try and start up a fab shop eventually.

Zukkev we havent met either but if you see me around town I think I am the only SAS'ed grey third gen in town.

3rd Gen Runner or Truck? If truck, there's a few...Most of them aren't street legal tho! :redneck:

I rolled there a couple years ago. The expressway has ate a few rigs but I continue to try most of my body damage is from that stump. Ask crash my truck was straight when he did the cage not now :redneck:

I can think of at least 6 rigs where I've been there when they ate that stump...

to bad about the truck glad everyone is okay.

I havent been up to walker in awhile is everything opened up again?

3rd Gen Runner or Truck? If truck, there's a few...Most of them aren't street legal tho! :redneck:

Huh, I havent seen any others that are the factory grey running around.

He was being so careful not to cave a door in on the Busy a couple of weeks ago!!! N Walker shashed it :mad:..

Glad everyone was OK,:awesomework:

Shirly's almost done being pushed around and ready for next weekend. Believe it or not there wasnt a single dent in the door skin the roof and a pillar took all the force of the hit.

Last edited:
Wow awesome, now that is my kind of bodywork, rub it out a bit and hit the trail..Hehe :awesomework:

Latest posts